3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vonyuchiy centner s yayca 26.01.20 02:13 pm

The matrix on the website

Why no PG filter on stopwords, which include the Mat? The message simply will not go, if you do not remove the stop word. And modders will be less of a headache.
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 26.01.20

Because gladiolus.

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.01.20

Smelly hundredweight eggs
There are stop words, but there is no filter on stopwords? What, what? Again and normal )

V
Vonyuchiy centner s yayca 26.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
Where is?

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.01.20

Smelly hundredweight eggs
That's what you said about stop words: Message simply will not go, if you do not delete a stop word.
That is, they exist not allowing to send the message. You mean the filter stop-words asked, what is it? If there are stop words, why filter, why and what would he do?
PS
Stop words 8) for the First time I read this. What is this term? There has always been a clumsy system antimat...

V
Vonyuchiy centner s yayca 26.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
They are not. On PG at least. Because not zaprosili. And on many other sites there. So I say, why would PG not to take this system into service.

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

she was greatly disturbed, here

r
requiemmm 26.01.20

Yes, local antimat was so poorly configured that blosil even completely fictional words, forcing to write almost on pseudocamellia. While it is not disturbing to swear. Any such system is simply the crutch of a lazy admin, and works as long as people have nowhere to go. As soon as there is an alternative, so the admin is forced to either turn your head or remain on your website once, arm in arm with a loved antimat.

a
angryfish99 26.01.20

And how to use words like insure? Or Indicating. So me Dad said.
In all such cases before antimat terribly agrisa, so it and went.

R
RikoChiko 26.01.20

People often complained that they could not send the article because of this, anti Mat.

C
C.D.Z 76 26.01.20

around cons!

S
ShaMaN 26.01.20

And long-antimat disabled? And I write here like a good little Bunny, and not even know about such news. Look and color now not to pee?