3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded gey 26.01.20 02:13 pm

Virtual reality glasses for smart phone

Such a thing, a friend went to the city of my youth and made a video on camera 360 degrees. You need virtual reality glasses. So videos can be played on all sides. But a friend says that you need glasses for full immersion. Buy what you can, but the question is.
People say that after watching the video with glasses at the start of many health problems, namely: nausea, vomiting, headache, seizures, hallucinations. From familiar women began hallucinating, she had to go to a psychiatrist. I just don't want this problem. Here I want to find out if many have such health problems?
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 26.01.20

Ded gey wrote:
People say that after watching the video with glasses at the start of many health problems, namely: nausea, vomiting, headache, seizures, hallucinations.
They say that the witch in the swamp heals all diseases... Know what I mean? 8)
Says who? Most do not think that it smacks of nonsense? Well, someone out of a million it may be, the rest play fine. Otherwise vr is banned in the world. So go ahead and safely verify personally. I hope you didn't 0,001% of those who actually can occur epic glitches and other chips by vr =]

V
VALEN006 26.01.20

often I feel dizzy and sick, but if it is 3-4 hours without a break engaged in this business. take off every half hour and eye exercise do and you will have happiness.

S
ShaMaN 26.01.20

See that and other videos about the vr. It is better to listen to those who really enjoy. Yes, it is true, even warning on the box write. Have extra money? Buy, but fun for an hour. The brain begins to pupate, numb neck, well, seasick. Dead end, like kinekt and their ilk.