3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anfailoff 26.01.20 02:13 pm

The optimal level of difficulty (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

what level is most acceptable in the game?
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndreyLeone 26.01.20

Expert
On the Master account too many have to press F9..

S
Sahu 26.01.20

I agree with Andrew(=

i
ilinor 26.01.20

a novice student, if for the sake of quests and the world.

M
MadPumpKin 26.01.20

Well I have here it was. Magician for destruction to the adept, all rendered in light, almost no problems. But malesnica it's hard for me to adept, but the adrenaline anymore, just a dull zaklikivanie is not always possible to pass.

R
Rold 26.01.20

There is a complex issue, to Lafayette, and the master sometimes F9 starts to break against particularly strong.

D
Devijack 26.01.20

I play on the adept heavy armor LVL 42, runs up to me gamnyuk obosrus outcast puts me with 1 attack, in the best case with 2x, F9 poked 20 times while nailed constantly flashing pcdai with a bow in his teeth... and it funny.

i
ilinor 26.01.20

so lower the difficulty. what speed to play when tired in each fight. and remind F9.

v
vsem76 26.01.20

ilinor
HARDCOVER!

F
FFiLiNN 26.01.20

To each their own difficulty level - easy one to master and the other hard on the newbie. So the choice of the level of difficulty is purely personal.

M
Mattaf1x - Al 26.01.20

With the release of the game put the difficulty level to maximum (master). Play it was very hard, and often died, but it was interesting to play. After studying the game mechanics, created a new character. Now ur 50. playing a warrior in light armor with a pumped branch of illusion, feel no problem at all no, sometimes only with mages pretty hard, and have to use some potions and a staff of paralysis.

P
Pacany vasche rebyata 26.01.20

The wizard is very easy, just General destruction. The only problem with the dragons. Not that they are strong, but the fact that you have to soak them for half an hour. Stupid time to lose so much on them is not desirable. The more they attack every 15 minutes. And the wizard just has to use all magic, shouts, potions sometimes. so namnoo more interesting than the blame of all with 2 strikes I just attack.

i
ilinor 26.01.20

th interesting thing, it's an RPG, not lesser.

D
Danzo 26.01.20

Before that I played on adept - too easy; skills not yuzayu, banks do not spend shout LVL 3 (fire breath, for example) instantly mows crowd of foes, in the end, the battle turned into I see no mob *stab* Oh, people go.. Oh my God, it's a dragon! *stab* *stab* Oh, people go.. No dynamics, just go and cut the head=/
Switched to expert: no extra potions, all mana is spent on frail, mobs do not lie down with 1-2 blows, and shouty sometimes the life is saved. Tried the wizard, not impressed - the mobs too thick, one and a half minute murder goes, if you went into a dungeon without a dozen cans of sickly back will not work.
Verdict: adept too boring, too tedious to master, the expert - the Golden mean.

Z
Zer Ael 26.01.20

There is no problem and will not be on:
wizard, if you download the forge+enchanting+alchemy
the expert, if you download the forge+enchanting
arate, if you download anything from Kraft

th interesting thing, it's an RPG, not lesser.
for RPGs there are TOO many you have to kill. For example, I have 2830 (951+794+319+677+31+58) the murders, according to statistics. It is an integral part of gameplay, from which, alas, can not escape.

B
BlackGrotesque 26.01.20

The Zera AEL'
Hmm.. to me, of course, at first it was interesting to craft, etc. but often, if you don't skip caves, armor and so good going. With money no problem. Enchant - this is interesting, but this thread, like Kraft, I'm not that pumped, due to the fact that the skills spend on combat perks. However, the expert in General, so far no problems (except some too tricky opponents, the trouble with which, on the contrary, increase interest... think about tactics, prepare banks spells :)).
Play balmerom, Archer. 21 LVL, due to the fact that clean up all caves in a row, while on the main branch only came to the greybeards.
However, go with Lydia) without her would be screwed.

a
anfailoff 26.01.20

I'm adept shooting pumped to opupeniya, + Archer gloves + hat Archer
vrazhiny bed with one shot from a hidden attack - switched to expert

[
[S.A.D.] 26.01.20

Expert, IMHO. No excessive complexity. On the other hand, a light walk is also not like.

J
Jack Smith 26.01.20

The Adept has passed the basic plot seemed very easy.
Now to go through the quests for the Guild.
All the rules will be in the civil war for the Wizard to play)

A
Andrey777123 26.01.20

It is a pity that there is no difficulty in the game is higher than the complexity of the master =(

a
anfailoff 26.01.20

And you play on master without armor and in melee - that's you and will be more difficult