3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gameshark 26.01.20 02:14 pm

"X-Ray SDK 0.7\" (Teach each other to work with him) (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Call of Pripyat"X-Ray SDK 0.7
pix.PlayGround.ru

As it became known Left X-Ray SDK 0.7 and everyone wants to work with him , but not everyone understands how to do it. In this thread I invite People to talk about how to use SDK 0.7 , but should apply to text explanations, screenshots and videos training (Checked articles from other sites are welcome).
And maybe with your help tomorrow the man who is nothing could not will make a great mod in which you yourself play.

Here is a link to itself X-Ray SDK 0.7 http://www.playground.ru/files/43279/
82 Comments
Sort by:
S
SARGIY576 26.01.20

Update global, especially for users of Windows Vista,7.
I am interested in this question: how to export new models of arms? Set them exactly as in the source code *.object. But the game crashes when trying to load the level with this log:
Expression : error handler is invoked!
Function : handler_base
File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrCore\xrDebugNew.cpp
Line : 754
Description : application is aborting
Who knows - help

[
[W0LF] 26.01.20

Tell me What I need to do in order to FULLY export the map for single Player?

K
KOsMILE 26.01.20

[W0LF]
wait soon there will be textbooks from the modders... here's the current they will finish your fashion..

S
Sergg 26.01.20

hardly, I had inside of Windows 7 to put a virtual XP to work with shadow of Chernobyl.

[
[W0LF] 26.01.20

KOsMILE
Forward)
GaYcc
we decided to put the Software Development Kit for the engine X-Ray 1.6 (version S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Call of Pripyat). Likely that will not work with PM.

[
[W0LF] 26.01.20

Yes, it would be better(

K
KOsMILE 26.01.20

Marked One [TRU]
maybe you just haven't understood it...

P
ProMododel 26.01.20

Marked One [TRU] ...1 appreciate that prog sostayat of start, pause, and stop...

A
AqwerT9 26.01.20

Slightly off topic, but can someone come in handy - as I understand cars in this editor already, but it is possible this feature back, copying in the editor X:\X-Ray CoP SDK\editors\gamedata\scripts se_car.script and the folder X:\X-Ray CoP SDK\editors\gamedata\meshes\physics\of vehicles of SDK 0.4.

K
KOsMILE 26.01.20

AqwerT9
why is not the topic, just the topic..

A
AqwerT9 26.01.20

KOsMILE
because I don't test. is somehow pain in the ass with this SDK, 0.4 everything was simple and clear, and here even just to test the map in MP needs to be Packed first in the db files.

A
AqwerT9 26.01.20

GaYcc
stalkerin point gameru dot net Tama has it all

K
KOsMILE 26.01.20

AqwerT9
well, actually this game is as Packed to the archives of the db and the folder gamedata then invented. (although we first made a folder, and then archive. Only all remained in the archive but we know that what folder is better :D)

A
AqwerT9 26.01.20

KOsMILE
can then write as protestit map, not packaging it in the archive? I mean that you need to write the configs to the map determined in the game in the list of multiplayer maps

b
bogdan.dm 26.01.20

Stupid question: how to rotate the camera?

K
KOsMILE 26.01.20

AqwerT9
well here '' tomorrow I will download the spec and figure out and say Oki ?..

A
AqwerT9 26.01.20

KOsMILE
Thanks in advance.

bogdan.dm
clamp shift, and two mouse button and rotate

b
bogdan.dm 26.01.20

Oh, thank you. He would have thought for a long time.

A
AqwerT9 26.01.20

GaYcc
for starters, look in the folder with the editor X:\SDK\level_editor\bins\compiler and X:\SDK\level_editor\bins\compiler-fixxed - there are like they are. If you are, then drop them to the folder X:\SDK\level_editor\bins.

b
bobon911 26.01.20

Hello modders,could you tell me the kettle how do you start to work-downloaded installed-started and then that you can go Russian or only in English? I did settings not found . how do create something I just wanted to create a map to play with a friend through Hamachi,just take one of the cards which already have and rearranging it is possible or not? here's a question anyone knows tell me how and what to do,your feet do not hurt if you climb no where to go.