3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 26.01.20 02:15 pm

Will you be watching the 2018 world Cup?

If so,who will you support?
28 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 26.01.20

I am for Spain and Germany.

V
Vyxyxol 26.01.20

bazilews
It just so happens that I live in one of the cities that will host matches of the world Cup, and Yekaterinburg. Will play Egypt, France, Japan, Uruguay, someone else, but to watch neither on TV nor in the stadium will not, because we have just entered the horse restrictions on all, security, the works, even fart without the permission of the impossible, and beaten in a home-monuments under state protection, pulled a new teksturki, a La cs 1.6. Roads are put in order only on the guest routes, the rest suck his paw. Crimping postponed to the moment until you leave the last alien, and then again spirituality from the ladle to pour. The same things.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.01.20

But has anyone bought tickets for the match?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.01.20

bazilews
I'm for Germany and Italy

b
bazilews 26.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Italy did not get to the world Cup.

b
bazilews 26.01.20

Are there still people who will cheer for the Russian national team and hope for a miracle?

D
DarkSidius 26.01.20

Not a fan of.

M
MesyacMay 26.01.20

Spain put

you know they can't win, but the guys are hard-nosed and cool in terms of football, and what cunning!
Germany has long been not the same, and the whole football in General bought and unpredictable - the winner is the one who's supposed to be.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.01.20

bazilews
So, as usual for Germany.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.01.20

bazilews
Oh, I remember how they probalily great Brazil!) Pele himself was probably in shock!))) No likely, but exactly!

M
MesyacMay 26.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
The world Cup 2010 saw?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.01.20

S
Yes

G
GeRR_Praetorian 26.01.20

S
Without you

M
MesyacMay 26.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
what Yes?
the strongest players in football, the Spaniards, long an internationally recognized fact, the rest of the policy steers and loot, Brazil and Germany - for the sake of distraction jump, but what and strong of course.
for our hurt, forever as the clowns .

S
SS44 26.01.20

We have in the 6 games that Lee will... But to go to the stadium I'm not going. To support our team dull billionaires?
Ordinary people, such events only added to the inconvenience of the road closures , cancellations and redrawing of transport routes , a lot of cops are cops , after-match night ora drunken fans, divergent homes to hotels. And increases the likelihood of all sorts of attacks(((
In General, all this crap in the form of competitions-Universiade-cementownia only required the authorities as a political project and the business , who will snatch a piece from the construction of the stadiums. Would be better if this cloud dough invested in something tangible and useful for ordinary people. But we are not Sweden-Norway - the people are slaughtered , as usual...

b
bazilews 26.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
I still sometimes reviewing that match,7-1 that was...

b
bazilews 26.01.20

I believe that the main favourites - Spain,Germany,Brazil.

b
bazilews 26.01.20

But if Russian national team leaves the group,it will be a miracle.

S
Setesh 26.01.20

Will be watching, rooting for Argentina, the matches involving our national team I will not watch - nerves are more expensive, shame does not want to see

b
bazilews 26.01.20

Sites
The matches involving our national team will end very quickly.