3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cavin r 19.09.19 10:19 pm

The Quest Of Artemis (No Man's Sky)

this problem maybe someone can suggest how to fix it, I began the quest of Artemis was reached when it was necessary to make the arc of consciousness but as it was not possible at that time to make components for her, scored on a quest and went on other quests in the database, and study, when I created the arc went on the quest of Artemis there was a message take the arc of Artemis on the planet with the Artemis can be accessed through the teleport base and it burned the icon of the quest on the basis of the teleport I walk up to the teleport open and sends me jump to the station in the same system, then from the station through the teleporter back to the base and then the icon of the quest completely disappears and just says again, take an arc of Artemis on the planet with the Artemis can be accessed through the teleporter base, just say base I have is not in th same system that quest, as it flew away but then returning to that system of thought appear the icon of the quest where I have to fly on the planet but netut it was, since it's been 3 patch right now I have version 1.63 and the quest is not earned. as it is possible to fix it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoriskaE 19.09.19

I don't know exactly what to do in Your case, but can't help but notice that the latest patches, except for the buns, made the game a lot of annoying bugs. I have decided to postpone the game again to replay after each patch was already tired (license, pass a alone).

T
Tdante 19.09.19

You need to find the communication station. A lot of them, they also randomly generated.
It would be nice if you could remember what planet was talking to her, there you can look for in the first place.

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 19.09.19

in this game you can do quests, because they are not worth talking about, and the gameplay is not affected, in addition to all the quests is so buggy that PPC... I carried the game and I'll wait for another updated type next

Y
YakoyDee 19.09.19

Don't know true or not, but still write, a friend had this situation, in General, fly to a random system through a black hole, then imagesy on the Log in menu restart the quest, and you to the nearest planet changes the location of the job, and all

e
elislavkat 20.01.23

YakoyDee
Thanks, this is a great way to get past any stuck quest!