3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keegator 26.01.20 02:15 pm

How to get the \"Worst nightmare rank 14 Three in one fell swoop\" (Batman: Arkham Origins)

Hello! People help can't complete the challenge Worst nightmare rank 14 what are not tried does not work maybe someone has done and tell me where exactly I would be grateful thank you all.
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Keegator 26.01.20

You hike confused something emae need a propane three to kill... and about the fact that I bottom albesti?

d
dkarm 26.01.20

here is a good example:

watch from 2:46
but, personally, I am also now trying to make it in the same locale, but in the new game plus. does not work, since almost all enemies are armoured and blast are not cut down.

K
Keegator 26.01.20

And I'm on complexity I am the night where Sionis (aka Black Mask) you need to save and to interrogate if possible, I'll tell you where and how.)

K
Keegator 26.01.20

Just when the Dark knight system to perform at 100% and I 2 tests that interfere with rank 14 and 15 Tama Costume the Dark Knight will give.

K
Keegator 26.01.20

Dkarm
Hey thank you valaska helped.

d
dkarm 26.01.20

Keegator
but I do not(( and could not 14 do(

K
Keegator 26.01.20

In short you need to lay two unconscious and one was standing next to then drop the propane and everything will be OK I Segall

K
Keegator 26.01.20

If you write explain how something))

d
dkarm 26.01.20

yeah, it worked. In short, however, the main thing that everyone in addition, someone throw the balloon was already stunned, then do not care, in the armor or not.

N
NightHawkreal 26.01.20

In combination with electroparadise this technique on T becomes a weapon of mass destruction.

e
erkins007 26.01.20

At the police station where the crowd beats the hobo. Very easily done - two face claw, and then to the third catch tank