3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexKulyabin2000 26.01.20 02:15 pm

Video editor, fashion, graphics, and other (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Good afternoon. I have some questions:
1. Is it possible to make all the videos of the game in 1280x720 resolution (with bitrate of 20,000 kbps), 1920x1080 (c bitrate to 50,000 kbps) and/or 3840x2160 (with a bitrate 250000 kbps) in the best quality video, at 60, 144 and/or 240 FPS, with color correction, with the codec H. 265 (HEVC) and audio codec FLAC, brightness 50%, contrast, clarity and color 100%, with gamma, dynamic contrast and saturation to the max, with a color depth of 30, 32, 36 and/or 48 bits, with the effect of HDR and HDR10, with the audio sampling rate to 96, 192 and/or 384 KHz, with 2.0, 5.1 and/or 7.1 channel sound, with better sound quality, bit depth of audio 24 and/or 32 bit and with no black bars video?
2. Is it possible to make your mod on the schedule, where there is a rearview mirror in all view modes in the highest quality and in a new style and color, support for widescreen resolution in game settings, HDR quality lighting and sky effects and particles (which particles are flying air when driving at higher speeds, and powerful sparks when hitting the wall or the car, which was only on consoles (even more)), the motion blur, the quality of the track, the cars, motion blur, shadows, lighting, textures, reflections, effects and particles on ultra and textures of trees, cars, water, particles, effects, roads, vinyl for cars (want the vinyls blacklist and edition Black Edition) shadows, lighting and sky with a resolution of 4K UHD?
3. Is it possible to create your own fashion (without using Cheat Engine Table) to do the zooming interface and screen 96% for height and 96% in width?
4. Is it possible to make a mod to the game settings or ini file you can adjust the contrast, color, and clarity at 100% and set the value of gamma, dynamic contrast and color to the maximum?
5. Is it possible to create a mod to the game sound was Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, FLAC 2.0, 5.1 FLAC, FLAC 7.1, DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 + FLAC, DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 + FLAC, Dolby True HD 5.1, Dolby True HD 7.1, Dolby True HD 5.1 + FLAC, Dolby True HD 7.1 + FLAC?

If there is a possibility to create these mods, then please contact me. Create fashion for new cars and icons of the interface do not see the point.
14 Comments
Sort by:
_
_______________________ 26.01.20

AlexKulyabin2000
Look, you already zadolbali. Many want

u
usarokstar 26.01.20

play on console if you want better graphics on PC graphics are cropped and you don't like can't ie do like the Xbox 360

D
DocB1995 26.01.20

AlexKulyabin2000
Good afternoon. I have questions
1. This is so absurd a question, that's just ridiculous. To improve the quality of the source? What is a fairy tale? Compress as easily, but to improve... And that video bitrate: 250 THOUSAND for 2160p. Just something. Where did you see it at all? And even with a frame rate of 60, 144 or 240? A drug addict? Amazes me still, and your desire to see the depth color 48 bit... And the audio sampling rate? 384kHz? What do you listen to it going? You have professional Studio equipment or something? Teach materiel, in short. Nonsense nonsense has been written.
2. The game is 13 years old. If these mods are possible, they are. If not possible, then Vice versa. There are many sites. Need only search engine to use. Mods for MW - it's mostly replacing or re texture. Something new in the game, not add.
3. This is generally why? I think what you are proposing, involves the rewriting of the parameters of the game engine. I don't think are craftsmen there are, because so far no one is needed.
4. ENB and SweetFX to help. The search engine is not a complicated thing.
5. It's impossible. In principle. But suppose I'm wrong. For example, FLAC is the audio format. That was the effect of the screwing of the codec, every audio file in the game to convert to the appropriate format. After this you need to force the game to accept this format that involves editing the engine. I haven't seen a single person nor in the Russian-speaking community of players, nor in English, which would so powerfully dismantle EA GL, which actually works Most Wanted.

I summarize: you write, not even trying to understand how it works. Ponapridumyvali any better sound and video, which does not exist in nature, because of the bad video not nice to do nothing at all. It is physically impossible. From the video it is possible to hang any of the filters, twist the gamma, contrast and brightness, but it will be bullshit bullshit. So absurd requests I have not yet seen. Only two questions arise: how and what for? But they are useless because there is no sense to talk with someone who doesn't even understand what she asks. Do the conclusions.

u
usarokstar 26.01.20

in console versions there voice miy and that woman's cross voice rough

A
AlexKulyabin2000 26.01.20

I wonder why the PC version has no screen saver EA HD (eahd_bumper_russian_pal) and how to make it?

u
usarokstar 26.01.20

AlexKulyabin2000
because it's the only console that was only then just released Xbox 360 da PC wasn't full HD graphics

A

usarokstar
This is understandable, but EA screensavers HD was not on XBOX and PS2, what a complete negative. And even worse that the developers have removed from the PC version all the effects, HDR, particles, models, and many others. On PC instead, they put a color filter and almost completely simplified lighting effects, and the FakeHDR effect that dynamically changes the parameters of the bloom so that the result was similar to simulation of lighting perception of human vision, its adaptation to different lighting conditions, and bloom, which increases the brightness of the light areas, and left only the effects that it is almost impossible to notice. In General, cheated the players on the PC these developers. If I can return all of this, you have to create your mod and already on his schedule, not on the console.

And it is a pity that the localizers of the game SC not translated into Russian the game for the XBOX 360. Not moved neither text nor voice, but only documentation.

All this I will decide myself.

u
usarokstar 26.01.20

AlexKulyabin2000
so the version can be translated, if perhaps to understand that the voice was in Russian on the Xbox 360 completely

A

usarokstar
How to transfer version if it's impossible? And how to figure it out? The game in General has not been transferred by the company SC, but only its documentation.

S
Subaru MotorSports 26.01.20

AlexKulyabin2000
Can you play other racing games: Need for Speed Payback, Forza Horizon 3, The Crew 2.
If you constantly create stupid threads on the forum, you are banned.

u
usarokstar 26.01.20

Subaru BRZ STI
he must have comp g pulls a new race

u
usarokstar 26.01.20

there like it is possible to translate the game from English to Russian on the Xbox 360 because it translate like that for example enslaved on the Xbox 360 or the lens mount also on the box

S
Subaru MotorSports 26.01.20

AlexKulyabin2000
Well, I tried fashion on the schedule?
http://www.playground.ru/files/nfs_most_wanted_2005/graphics/

I like this one.
http://www.playground.ru/files/need_for_speed_most_wanted_2005_autumn_hotpursuit-113913/

Put each mod on a clean game.

u
usarokstar 26.01.20

Subaru BRZ STI
Wow the fact that you suggested look I rocked one mod which also runs through TexMod only he long run