3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navuhogorlonosor 26.01.20 02:22 pm

Experience (The Age of Decadence)

Yes, Yes, no joke, the game actually came out.
Share their impressions.
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 26.01.20

happy-go-lucky a hundred. not a game. That's the product. But after intervention by Artmann, the picture became a little clearer. However, in addition to the three cities something much more on the map doesn't open. Quite an interesting game, but after three playthroughs for the Legion, ubivtsa and merchants, nothing has changed in terms of opening locations. And lost interest of NAPs.

h
hobbit ilya 26.01.20

L|EMEHTATOP
you've got the basic skills to hack Artmann?

C
CEMENTATOR 26.01.20

the hobbit Elijah
of course. but three days were needed. I already play a couple of times passed and only then the third time clocked there everything. In short you need to set the main parameters and to spend 16 eyes that once given. Then need free for skills to use Artmann, changing points in the right window, which on the civilian skills glasses includes. Artmann this option finds one he will be after elimination. it Artmann need to freeze and put the number that will stay. You need to put all civilians and military left the skills at 9, but no more, otherwise the flight will be immediately.
Then each of the main parameters, type force, intelligence to reset and look for turns, increasing and decreasing those 16 points are given. Each parameter Artmann dropping out of ten, no less. There gently for 10 put and froze. Then following the same. There will be some dozens from the top. And in the game then they will recover the bonuses from skills, it is not correct will be displayed. Well, when everything is clocked, it started and began to play. Green light will be everywhere in the dialogues.
If not, then ask.

E
Ex_Vandal 26.01.20

The game is really hard, hardcore, and the graphics on the level of NWN. Yet the first passage, all as promised - he is not the uber hero who killed enemies packs, welcome non-combat quests. Yet like.

f
febll 26.01.20

Only positive, not often you can see such non-linearity and variability.

x
xSaimanx 26.01.20

From hunger on suitable RPGs and guided by the principle of"bezrybe cancer - a fish was launched the same Age of Decadence
I love it. Still really can not from the first city to get out, as do the variability in different prehistory.

p
ptr2void 26.01.20

xSaimanx
Engine with smoother animation, after all.Torque pretty scary shit.

K
Key Ovald 26.01.20

Inferior looks, but plays great.
This is an RPG with a capital R... N... and G, anyway.
That is a Role, and not a shooter with skills, as is customary. Huge variation, a lot of social and combat skills, which even the experience different. And if you thought that the game has two different experiences, there is still more zagadochno experience three. One military, one social (theft, sham, all the blah-blah, etc., even knowledge), and one designed to rule all - that is an adventure that you at least need to throw here and there. Plus the characteristics that influence that, and the fact that also necessary with the mind to scatter. Oh, and the amount of health as established in the generation and will not change (well, almost) throughout the game. Levels is not present here. Vaguely reminiscent of the divine Fallout (the first part), but very much altered.
Accordingly, the character can be turned over by very different routes. You can not fight at all, and to work with bribery, deception or threats. I said about reputation? So, reputation here as it is another kind of characteristics that are responsible for different check in the game. For example, to threaten someone with a huge number of dead on his account. Or keep the word, or win a particularly epic battle, or, in General, is. And yet... well, fancy very much, I warn you, but it is really very interesting and played well. The main thing to understand. Fans of complex (and thoughtful) role-playing systems will squeal with delight as Deadpool in view of our cash councils.
The fighting here, by the way, tactical, and almost without exception unique. That is not the case that it is necessary to walk from one point to another and on the way mobs grazing (well, one such place is, okay). No ekshona, only tactics. Often (and people always) have the option to speak, extract information, and then pumped using critical hits to kill the leader of the group (Yes, right in the text), and having combat experience and a plus to the training skill. Uh, yeah, in addition to the points invested, there is also a training skill... you've been warned. :)
The job is also a lot of variation and different approaches. A lot of paths here and Guild is different and three warring houses (small, eager to become a big, big eager to build a new Empire and a house of religious fanatics (the topic of religion enjoyed in General brilliant, especially if you have the skills to dig!). And in my opinion is even less, because no one or two passes you the entire game can't cover. You can play peacemaker, the thief, the killer and the serial schemer. Will leave nobody offended. You can try some filigree to combine everything, but it is really difficult. Besides jobs there are just like scenes. You can pretense and fellowship to mess with the rich aunt's head and get her jewels. You can climb to the blacksmith in the house and find a few discs and an ax. Yes, Kuznice you can own, is quite interesting, as alchemical. I only wish here all the drawings are bought, and not taught as finding the items like in the Rat Dungeon. Most of the world can learn by playing a scientist (damn, in what other game can you play it Professor!?).
And the world is extremely interesting. The Roman legions side by side with the Horde and other cultures around those times. Yes, and this is the post-Apocalypse. Surprise, nobody said it would be easy even in the story. ^_^ The car and forgotten technologies of a fallen Empire side by side with swords and shields. It is very original and no magic, pure NF, which is especially nice. Blasters, too, will not. But there is a bolter, if you have enough skills to collect and do I get to it. Most interesting is that almost every character will tell the story of the world in their own way, to the best of their knowledge and understanding, and then actively blow up in your ears. To know that there actually was happening, which led to (apparently) analogue of a nuclear war, very interesting. But there is also caused by the gods and demons wormed to understand which is also an issue. Endings and ways to achieve them, the pile would be enough skills to dig them.
In General, if you forget about the shitty picture (and to forget about it the same can not be because it is also the right part, it would be better in 2D made, but nice than that), turns out to be very interesting and thought-out RPG is not for all, more for fans of the pointers on the map. :)
9/10

a
aist16 26.01.20

Key Oualid wrote:
Endings and ways to achieve them heaps
What kind of a bunch of endings and ways to achieve them can there be?
Received the task to find the temple of Thor Agata, from the two warring factions.
During the search, maneuvered between the two, and when he found the temple, there is no way to report the discovery to anyone. In the dialogues there is no such option. And I figured that there are two choices. The whole variation of the action in the temple just for me, but the final text at the end is the same. But, you can play.