3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
flashg 26.01.20 02:22 pm

Zero Hour brakes can it be fixed? (Command & Conquer: Generals)

In General, I don't know how much this thing resources have to but the card for the 8 goes with the brakes and stopping the game before 10 seconds

the resolution quality set to the lowest and resolution of the screen 1024 by 768 below, it is complete garbage

percent ASUS-P4-(800) chastity with 2.6 RAM 512 video 128 HDD 80
video card is RADEON 9500 PRO wood version 5.10

version Zero Hour 1.04

maybe there's a utility for overclocking game
22 Comments
Sort by:
[
[EA]Agent 26.01.20

no utilities in the crackdown games. If you're on the map 8 guy play all the other 7 computers it from the computer. I have about takoyzhe comp well, these are the brakes (though not for 10 seconds,but happens). Better ask this question on www.cnc-generals.ru
Let's on the Internet shameem in genes for direct connect, I also have version 1.04

f
flashg 26.01.20

since the forum kicked me out accused that ask a lot of questions

and to do so :( I have a dial-up connection once conectica through 5T minutes after the game vyletela message synchronization loss between the players and the game stopped and so a few times

[
[EA]Agent 26.01.20

well, probably someone you played, that was another version of the game generals. You except version 1.04 did not ustanavlivat ?

M
MihaYlych 26.01.20

And brakes like on the grid or simply with a computer. With a computer shouldn't I have at full peak P4 2000, 512озу, 6600 LM force of 30 fps was (this game has some sort of limit on fps). By the way on some maps instead of white snow, all green switches some time of the game is that a glitch pirates?

f
flashg 26.01.20

jee force and how much video memory? I with the computer on 8m

and it was not possible to play when (I have a 56K modem) I played with a man from another city and he vydelenka

[
[EEG]Gepard 26.01.20

Green disease - is also such a thing were constantly it is normal, then the greens, only not like in ZH. Most likely - the pirates messed something. You can see the file with something that conflicts...

M
MihaYlych 26.01.20

6600 128 MB (525/650)

[
[EA]Agent 26.01.20

so the loss of synchronization is mismatched games that are installed on your computer ! When I game on an Internet, I have the same crap was, I removed unnecessary patch and all plowed (the patch was to improve the power of the computer). The fact that the computer slows down, it's not a problem. And your friend with broadband what PC ? I also played with a kid who leased line, too veeeery slow, it's just his comp was weak.

O
Omutok 26.01.20

From a computer does not. I have a P4-3.4(HT 800)\GF-6800\1GB RAM\100+200 HDD\ and about YV LAN we have such a computer and still on most maps of the brake(well, it's okay).
Tell me how to put the patch (any)??? On the English version starting to put writes that the English version is not sovpodaet with the original and all. What should I do??? Tell me where to get ORIGINAL FILE. Or must be license version.
Thanks in advance.

[
[EA]Agent 26.01.20

Omutok, there are many topics dedicated to this issue. Look. patches with those files to take on www.redsys.ru that is where it will find. Individuals. the game is not necessarily. You just can't play on the goal.

O
Omutok 26.01.20

I'll take a look. thanks for the advice. and then nobody can really say. and I was tortured already just.

O
Omutok 26.01.20

go to PlayGround.ru > Forums > C&C: Generals > Kvalifitsirovanno assistance in the installation of patch v1.04
it's all there. I put the patch and everything like clockwork.

D
DieForSoS 26.01.20

First determine because of what love it because of phones or because of the connection.

If you have the single with 8 computers on the large map don't love it - the computer here not and - MB just with the modem love it game 4x4? :))

But if comp:

Put a resolution of 800x600
Get the options for all daws except Disable Dynamic Level + shift detail to the left.
And start the game with the-quickstart

+ the system will help?:
1. disk Defragmenter
2. increase to 1.0-1.5 GB of swap file (it's small size - the reason brakes games)
3. Operativki you can buy - I increased RAM to 512 RAM 1024 - omitky growth gave.

g
gani777 26.01.20

the game slows down what to do? My PC stump-4 2.8 the o-1512 vidio 6600gt256...Playing on the biggest map against 2 computers...first everything is fine but then when a lot of units may not play... HELP!!!

[
[EA]Agent 26.01.20

It's impossible how ? The game slows down or brakes ? When many units you know that the game will slow down. I know one forehead that says slow , though the game just slows down a little.

g
gani777 26.01.20

well if you play against 2 computers that is still bearable...but if the anti-3.4.5 x then finally it slowly..
And another question playing with friends online I'm awesome....even the joists are creepy....and when you're playing without me all of them OK. that entim is possible to create one?

h
hipocrisy 26.01.20

I do not know... but my club stand components - athlon64 3500+ 2GB RAM, 7600GT vido Ifors well, plus two salasnich hard mirror well, dual channel matching, inhibits nefik do, especially on large maps where the crowd against the computers..... mobile the game, and she is also cool a lot.....

M
MAT-2FA5674 26.01.20

Hello sufferers.... the sounds of the Ka&Ka from the date of sale, all shoveled along (across while there is no desire and time)... your trouble is known as a stump about the school... sluhay....
1. if GABA sa modami, most likely because of them -- because he was doing fashion and with a large number of tags and zdrowych pictures on gruntah of tormoznet climbs... (comp confit of not speak, because Cipitria comp is much weaker than mine).
2. caught it version (usually patcat any lazhoy and remain okaraki) from here glitches and brakes.
3. if you play on GABA synchro network is registered, and that means the dumb computer's so slow all the...
4. there are other possible causes, describe no desire...

A
ArThLeon 26.01.20

Lads, I hope valiant moderator will close the topic, so no more comments and all to read:
Can even steal a computer from the Pentagon, but even under its 64 cores and other suistainable, the game will vitormangraviti from a large number of units, it's in the game, and specifically - the limitations of the engine.
All good games.

C
CYBERISLAM 26.01.20

So, I'll explain what it is the Lord. The case - in the game, in endless cycles. For example runs/rides/flies unit. The movement means he needs to change position. And when he gets stuck somewhere, clots of tanks, all sorts of jams, starts an infinite movement - infinite loop, the game slows down, the computer hangs. And the power of your computer here depends on only one thing: how long will it hold an infinite loop. How to solve the problem? Helps me Art blow or something that will immediately destroy the stalled unit. And the game continues. Purely for testing, I took weapons of mass destruction, had built a bunch of fixed tomahawak and each freeze was just looking for a place where the units are hung. once they were destroyed the game continued with a jerk. Also, a lot of units gets when he seems to be talking to you, but there is a ravine, and he's not programmed to ravines to get around. Put in the center of the ravine some sort of shooting apparatus or unit, to at all times destroy anyone who comes close