3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Za_Warudo 26.01.20 02:23 pm

Not a complete transfer and combustion 5 of the point. (Starbound)

Cool game,probably even the best (to Me it is much like the Terraria)But I can not understand one thing.WHY NOT HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY COMPLETE TRANSFER?!The game for 5 years but the full translation is still present.Of course, I know that you can and half of the English translations to handle,but still prefer their native language.And the same problem, and from Night in the Woods,but there the problem is that all the text is animated and transforms have to be redrawn.I'm not talking about some missions that what?That's right,not translated.If you do for people, no paths,though, would be FULL and not castrated.
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Princess_Darsy 26.01.20

Za_Warudo
If I remember correctly, the game is not available officially, doing crack fans.

Z
Za_Warudo 26.01.20

Princess_Darsy
I know that.And this is also a problem by the way that pipeline did not want to translate.Or forgot

P
Princess_Darsy 26.01.20

Za_Warudo
And with the developers still not clear. Updates for the game was long gone on other projects are not saying. And they have a few people left, as far as I know.

Z
Za_Warudo 26.01.20

Princess_Darsy
Seriously?I honestly do not know what.It is bad,but the game itself is very good.

P
Pavel Dneprovskiy 26.01.20

If all you have to pererisovyvali, it is to be expected that not everyone will do it)
To me personally the game seemed strange and incomprehensible...
Than terraria a week ago, passed 2 times