3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kpevetko 20.09.19 09:31 am

The problem with the quest (No Man's Sky)

Good evening, everyone.
The thing, took the job of the gunsmith to destroy the depots of the Guards, and it so happens that you need to destroy it manually with the weapon, and I, damn it, destroyed the ship. The marker does not move, other warehouses to find on the planet. Unfortunately I saved after this, so that the previous save is not an option to use.
Actually here is the question: is there any way to restart the job or how to pass it if necessary destroyed for the quest items the wrong way?

19 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 20.09.19

kpevetko
Warehouses need to destroy sitting in the jeep, if to destroy them with a vehicle quest will not count.

T
Tdante 20.09.19

Editor save to help.
https://nomansskymods.com/mods/no-mans-sky-save-editor/
Unfortunately, you will have to delve into it in detail and fix a phone number - the stage of the quest. Is there a variable that will show which quest is active, then find it by ID and change the stage 1 upwards.
In view of paganotti quests you have to go here often.

k
kpevetko 20.09.19

Fixed differently, who could be useful. Destroy (delete) the table gunsmith and put it back again, the quest is erased and starts over in a new generated point.

S
Setesh 20.09.19

JuvialS wrote:
Warehouses need to destroy are sitting in the Rover
The game has vehicles? How to find/create?

J
JuvialS 20.09.19

Sites
There are ATVs, you need to hire mechanics to the base. And put for a mechanic's workplace.

S
Setesh 20.09.19

JuvialS
okay, I database has not yet been done, do not want the initial system to build, and the story is not yet passed

a
alexltvnv 20.09.19

kpevetko
Thank you very much!!!!!
Really helped!

I
IIpocTo_urpok 20.09.19

kpevetko
Huge, human, thanks, buddy!

f
flash8594 20.09.19

kpevetko
can you be more specific how to do it? I have subgoals the game after the first quest gunsmith, no jobs, no longer gives. How to reset job?

s
skorpor . 20.09.19

Help with the quest to Interrogate the pirate, can't understand what to do.

k
kpevetko 20.09.19

flash8594
I like all written. Enter the building through the Alt delete-table gunsmith. Then there are 2 options: 1) you can fly to another planet to create a new base, 2) simply re-there to put the table gunsmith. After that quest is reset in any case, though, not always works the 2nd option if it didn't work, worth a try 1.

D
Dronny_4 20.09.19

I have a quest armourer's another problem...
Stuck on to destroy flying drones 8 (UPS, get the drones and destroy). When you select this job from you fly two regular drone and the alarm 2 level. Killed them, killed them, four-legged, even the kind killed by walking off of a spaceship, while repeatedly off after each stage, looking for flying drones (clicked scan, can it is necessary somehow in another way?) in space, but something is just not there!!! (previously, if any trouble should stick out from the surface into space, you immediately found the ships drones and you drenched them until they stop or until you land). Just tried to take off in normal alarm, activate a task in the air and destroy the drones - the-counter and remains 0/8. I do not understand how this job is to perform... to Restart the job also can not (the middle mouse button doesn't work on it (there may not shake?)). Maybe the gunsmith gave me a gun or an improvement that should definitely be put, but I do not remember, although initially the task was trying to execute as soon as taken. But first I have to scan in space was the connection with Apollo, I thought the incompatibility between jobs and had to go on a quest with him before the final straight, so as not to interfere with the scan. Editor save until you use it and would like to do without it if it's not a dead bug... has five days to return it, useless.
Please help!

PS Doper... it Is necessary multi-tool watering regular drones+quadruped+walking, and this is not in any case get on a spaceship (reset the counter killed). All three waves 8 PCs. (2+3+3). And this is the final quest gunsmith.

A
Arroc 20.09.19

Did the quest gunsmith. Killed the first 2 guards and ran from reinforcements, not to sit in the ship, you cannot enter the building, you can not hide under the ground. And one more thing after you left very hard to find new guardians.

T
Tig_Le_Dr 20.09.19

In short you need using the editor to view the active mission and to find it all (ctrl+F) and change to +1 point

a
alexandrage1 20.09.19

Lol. Would also have to play with save game editor. Because there are quests which bagauda

I
Iven13 20.09.19

my quest for equipment depends, to hire a magician :))

A
AntonO 15.07.20

Tig_Le_Dr or someone of adequate and knowledgeable people! Help to relieve quest of Artemis through the editor as in the screenshot above. I can't figure out where and what to change.

D
DennyDJ 15.07.20

Dear admins? And how can I give a detailed guide to 50 characters? Kill damn

spent 40 minutes of time ,and see a message 50 characters long,I in Acher

J
J_Hawk 19.01.22

Tig_Le_Dr
Thank you! Helped a lot! I had a problem with the Watcher's quest, get the Mordit. I did a quest, then he (the Observer) started to resent something. And the quest remained unfinished.