3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mitax-gta 26.01.20 02:27 pm

After updating Win 10 does not start (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Hi all. A couple of months ago bought the incentive of Oblivion. Mounted on the top-10, threw Rusik mod on the face and once again plunged into this game, but two days ago, my 10-ka decided (who would have thought) be updated and then when the game starts it just runs for a few seconds (or rather a black screen), then crashes without any error. Can anyone advise what to do?
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeosDeath 26.01.20

I removed 10ку and returned to 7ku problem for segodnishny day!

A
AT_Sagor 26.01.20

Customize the firewall, it is often guilty of a tenner.
But comrade NeosDeath almost correctly wrote - delete the top ten, but only put eight-like 7-Oh already began to appear games and programs that are not supported. Oh, and sorry, the 7th I also like, though for Oblvion it.

L
Linch2000 26.01.20

NeosDeath
I am also sitting on seven (updates turned off, installed only four games). From good deed goes unpunished. All games come with a pink floor, FIE-FIE.

L
Linch2000 26.01.20

AT_Sagor wrote:
so as for the 7th already began to appear games and programs that are not supported
This is what these games are? ))) And what such a program? Eighth crap still the same.

R
RestlessDreams91 26.01.20

>so-like 7-Oh already began to appear games and programs that are not supported
The curves of the ports and mid-level projects that are forgotten a week after release.

R
RestlessDreams91 26.01.20

On the subject - perhaps reinstalling the game will save the situation, I would recommend to carry the game's config, and leave the save and launch the game to generate a new config.