3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just-Nick 20.09.19 09:31 am

To buy or not? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Well guys I think after the private beta, many had to try out the game, I want to ask you whether You buy the game? Some analysts portend lower sales due to the low expression of people's interest in the game on Twich. What do You think about the game? A worthy sequel with a good endgame or another grindylow from ubisoft with a minimum of innovations? A decent game in Your opinion before ordering or just at a discount?
75 Comments
Sort by:
-
-VECTOR- 20.09.19

if you like grind or ready for it, you can take

K
KyDecHuk666 20.09.19

continued good endgame,the regular farming of armor/weapons to Persian from ubisoft with a minimum of innovations, in the form of new missions, if you played the first part, then come in and second, purely purely my personal opinion as a player of the first part
Adik-rus

N
Nellls 20.09.19

Well worth to buy if the first one went.

J
Just-Nick 20.09.19

aimwhKILLING
-VECTOR-
I know what to expect from the second part,the first part is also playing,I wonder what is Your opinion: will You buy the game?

J
Just-Nick 20.09.19

Andrey060994
I first came in,but I was more interested in PVE content,and unfortunately it was not enough.

N
Norm112 20.09.19

Yes, I at first rejected, when Curling activated the beta. Then threw the invitation on the PC, put it on medium settings and run in 2160p. Ran about half an hour, well think, the same Division that 2 years ago. Then again mission 2 capture and 2 output flew swoop. I will take the PC

K
KyDecHuk666 20.09.19

Adik-rus
definitely will, for TK in the first part is already not happy with the loot and etc, it is time to continue in the second

Z
ZZZKarp 20.09.19

Already pre-ordered, but a little disappointed from the beta test. It turned out that The Division 1 a little pererabotka with the same difficulty between textures and other bugs. The first part with friends held lengthwise and crosswise, and the second will meet the same fate!

J
Just-Nick 20.09.19

ZZZKarp
I agree in part,too, there were moments of frustration, but pre order is still issued

I
Ivan Mastnev 20.09.19

After the PTA has decided to take the first part and we already see differences in the direction of improvement( the gear easier to farm and no levels on equipment), but still feels like DLC for the first part, first I wanted to pre-order, then decided to wait for grades and feedback(all the same rewards for pre-order is not significant). Would not make sense to take part 2, if the differences are not significant,unlike the price

_
_Norton_ 20.09.19

Took, with all its disadvantages is it something that is not in other games, happy to pass a couple of evenings, I Uplay (Acetum.), together will be fun.

A
Alphalva 20.09.19

Take, but not at the starting price, hurry especially nowhere.

d
dima makee 20.09.19

a discount will be waiting

J
Just-Nick 20.09.19

Ivan Mostnew
The first part really cool and atmospheric,and another thing that little endgame content and one there is nothing special to do!

x
x8ScorpioN8x 20.09.19

Yes I buy ultimat edition. Yes the game is an exact copy of the first part and all. But I still buy it because I can play in live alone without the great randomness. I like the theme of ruins. Buy and point. not want and do not need. Why do you need to know the opinion of not a familiar person? I don't understand.You live for yourself, for your finances, I want to buy the game and I don't care what you think velichaishie logvina 10 out of 10 which and other.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 20.09.19

I will not take. But because they did not wait even). But the first part is more like because of the snow-covered city.

e
evildesh 20.09.19

Adik-rus
And someone saw Bethke endgame content?If I'm not mistaken there was only one invasion and the classes and showed it.Pre-order has issued but in cases, as with the first part after Bethke nichrome is not clear even better and more varied has become content or not.Certainly better played and like both parts much but in place yubisovt it would be much better to show that izminit in the game and not give a cut-down to maximum betka in which the only differences between the types of enemies and a new map

V
Veider16 20.09.19

Only with a discount

D
Delphis 20.09.19

and there is nothing to buy, re-sell the first part

B
Badger 20.09.19

I went... Took the standard discount for 100 eubionet..