3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 20.09.19 09:32 am

Where to get master of magic? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Googled that there are Vardaki(appended if the worldview is evil)-but I'm chaotic-good. The other two are already occupied(screen).This post will remain empty? How will this affect the game?

6 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_Mor 20.09.19

raspisnoy1
Well shuffle up for another. Positions in any time you can change when advisors are not busy.
The curator can become the same way Lindsay and gatal and Regent Valerie and quinoa (Lebeda true then betray)
raspisnoy1 wrote:
How will this affect the game?
it is sad that you this question are given in General. How will the fact that you are part of the content prognosis? Himself answer the question.

A
Andrei YP 20.09.19

raspisnoy1
If there is a position, it is necessary for anyone in any case to assign, otherwise difficulties arise which adversely affect the article of the Kingdom. As for the master, then these constraints partially solves the high priest, but only partially. Subtle points of magic in the Kingdom is only concerned master. Later be a universal position, which offload the work of major advisors.

r
raspisnoy1 20.09.19

R_Mor
Andrei YP
thank you....I did not know that you can shuffle councilors(( thought it once and for all. left espionage(I have 13 in total)-who need apparatus of the advisors to access place of spy?

T
Temporum 20.09.19

R_Mor
R_Mor wrote:
Well shuffle up for another. Positions in any time you can change when advisors are not busy.
The curator can become the same way Lindsay and gatal and Regent Valerie and quinoa
Every EA seems to be improving his level at some point coming to the PC and offering their line of development of the Kingdom in a particular area. What would happen if they constantly shuffle? )

R
R_Mor 20.09.19

raspisnoy1
on espionage fit gatal/jubilant/ekundayo
Temporum
who said anything about constant tosuke? take one time, so all positions were busy, but their brains.

T
Temporum 20.09.19

R_Mor wrote:
take one time, so all positions were busy, but their brains.
R_Mor

raspisnoy1 wrote:
thank you....I did not know that you can shuffle councilors(( thought it once and for all.
So he's saying.. what other advisors are busy and probably already bent their course of development.