3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HACTAPuHA 26.01.20 02:30 pm

How to change the NAT level? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Faced with this problem! First, start to lag the game, then have an empty session, players are unable to join me. Then start to pop-up that I have strict NAT and need to change it to soft. Started to look at the reason, prescribed ports, put a everywhere permissions, and nothing has changed. Maybe someone has faced this problem and knows how to solve it?
17 Comments
Sort by:
R
R054 26.01.20

HACTAPuHA

1 Open any web browser;

2 In the input line enter the IP address of your router. This article describes the steps for ASUS RT-N11, but the principle for all modems the same. The string you enter 192.168.1.1 (in your case, it may be 192.168.0.1 or other);

3 In the opened window, the security system will prompt for a password to log in. By default, almost all modems installed username — admin, password – admin. In any case, if you have a custom username or password, see the manual of the modem or look for information on your router on the Internet;

4 then you will be redirected to the setup page of the router. Tab NAT Setting (or similar if you have another router model or design configuration);

5 Go to the panel on the Virtual server (on the router company TP-Link, tab Virtual server is here: Advanced Settings -> Forwarding -> Virtual Servers);

6 Click the "enable Virtual server";

7 There you will see the following lines: port range, local IP, local port, Protocol, description;
In the "port range" enter the port you want to add. Local IP is your network address (IP), which can be found using the following procedure: open the control center network and sharing-local network-details - ipv4 address.

8 Ports to add: TCP Ports: 80, 443; UDP Ports: 6672, 61455, 61457, 61456, 61458. Add these values in the corresponding row (be sure to set your Protocol on a port that is not in any case not both);

9 Save the router settings.

H
HACTAPuHA 26.01.20

R054
I added all ports in marshrutizatora, and the message in the game still appears and the ports are closed

Spoiler

R
R054 26.01.20

HACTAPuHA
Sorry, more I can not help.

M
McLaren MP4-4 26.01.20

Personally some ports are not open.
Call the technical support service of your operator and ask to open.

A
Alex Coachman 26.01.20

Most likely TS IP grey. Generally, if possible, plug the white IP. Or change provider on the one which has white IP.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 26.01.20

Another option is to connect the cable directly to the computer bypassing the router, if that does not help, then the provider

I
Igor1642 26.01.20

All these open ports on the web interface of the router is useless unless you have a dedicated IP

s
shadowclonejutzu 26.01.20

Igor1642
This person is 100% right! handsome! catch a plus!

H
HACTAPuHA 26.01.20

OK, got it, thanks! I'll learn

b
bfd89 26.01.20

I have a MegaFon 4G. the speed is high and the GTA online community. issued selected UI was normal. there is something that 120 rubles a month out, in principle, many operators have such a service

_
_modeman_ 26.01.20

When you log in online it says From rockstar games failed to load the file gta online I went to Sochil Club in the game and in network settings next to NAT an infinite definition. What to do?

L
Light_Soul 26.01.20

_modeman_
LogMeIn Hamachi do not accidentally use?

A
Alex Coachman 26.01.20

To change provider.

t
t830x 26.01.20

I have a moderate NAT (between me and the Internet, the Mikrotik router is) but I noticed that someone in an invite only session for me can go and someone will not allow

_
_modeman_ 26.01.20

Light_Soul
But was left unturned after.
Tried to remove and then reads upnp zablokirovan.
Restarted PC and everything was as it was.Provider Is Beeline. Tell me the decision has already been 4 months I am suffering.

K
Krutoy_Sokol13 26.01.20

Play in the clouds! Service place to help you!

S
Strepsils_Masondosa 26.01.20

Well, che you Fuckers poorly on the modem to bypass the NAT ? Yes I(((

Waiting for normal the Hyde bypass if you have access to ipv6