3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
feifoveir 20.09.19 09:32 am

Collection of nodena. (Arx Fatalis)

I wonder how many veterans will respond to the call. Unsubscribe to know who the game is still interesting and one of this number of people still use forums.
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 20.09.19

Something watching us very little, but the game is always filled with pleasant memories (when the game passed the first time) !!! Magic, weapons, armor and food !!!
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 20.09.19

Cho guys like the game?

L
Laidiger 20.09.19

Cool game!) Arkane is actually a good game developer! It's one of their first masterpieces) Ah, now would be a remake or remaster))

d
doom998 20.09.19

I'm with you)) he is waiting for either a sequel or a remaster of the ARKS for many years. We have no info yet, but I'm sure that after this project that they are currently making the Crossing like? Now, and will for Noden. It may be a sequel. But not the third Dish same? Well, not exactly a continuation of Prae. There is still the same, We left the Studio, the Studio's founder.

d
doom998 20.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Great game, the atmosphere and everything, derrick. From her patch put ArxLibertatis

d
doom998 20.09.19

Guys, thanks for the forum. Happy to share their stories on the passage. Most do not have doginal in the crypt behind the shield Pixelise to climb, wheels had to turn, slaughtered them, called the demon and the levitation Catanese, the demon predamage and athletes to ceiling, and there on the support or the crossbar and jump on it you get into that room with the shield in a coffin, well, the drives were spit..x everty nothing would open, then when not opened))

f
feifoveir 20.09.19

Glad to see all of the elders, the question of how to get up there.
At the same time tell that there is about Asante

s
sneik2508 20.09.19

Hello (sorry it's been a while). Asante is a vampire, her gravestone in the crypt sword with vampirism is lying, still is a spell type mana selection, with the selection of only life. How get up there I don't remember. By the way just pereprohozhu, 've learned recently about the secret runes of the original manual, and now check. Have noticed that spells a work on the same principle, and now I go all ice beating) and poison clouds to cast. By the way the screenshots from the manual:

Very sad that there are no such games now, and the sequel never took place. And nice to know that it is still not forgotten.