3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
viks-1987 26.01.20 02:31 pm

People tell me (Spintires: MudRunner)

how to do you could induce any a car in spintires mudruger
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Farisey Dima 26.01.20

to become a son of the Deputy

I
IDimm 26.01.20

viks-1987
Open the xml with the name of the machine(Media\classes\trucks), say for example 66 jeep gaz66.xml in this document looking for beginning of a block of GameData after it, usually come the following lines BalancePoints=2 LogPoints=3 in front of the sign > Recallable insert=true ie get so GameData BalancePoints=2 LogPoints=3 Will=true> maintain .

v
viks-1987 26.01.20

Farisey Dima
wise you are, but stupid humor

v
viks-1987 26.01.20

IDimm
thank you very much

V
Vlados2403 09.01.22

Guys, tell me what's the matter, why has the control in the mudraner changed, everything has become the other way around with the left stick to turn the camera, steer with the right, and so on I play on the xbox one gamepad

P
Pavel rally 09.01.22

Vlados2403
Go to settings, gamepad, press by default.

D
DanilaDroid 14.02.22

viks-1987
Depending on what difficulty you play? Either an arcade or a simulator .. In the arcade, you can call a car, but not in the simulator.
Yes, and you choose cars for certain cards at the very beginning, balancing with the game

k
kolinzu 29.10.22

can you make it so that after F1 (when you close the map) the truck does not slow down? wildly infuriates to accelerate again
and there is info in the simulator mode how many exactly medium, long logs need to be loaded into the trailer to be taken to the sawmill?

b
bmw-3 20.01.23

Tell me how to remove the animation of fuel tanks and tanks?

b
bmw-3 20.01.23

Who will tell you how to make the car less dirty with snow, otherwise everything is covered up?