3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 26.01.20 02:31 pm

If you do not like Tyranny, is it worth to play this series ? (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Tried Tyranny. Absolutely not gone. The world is not interesting, the setting too, the story is not catchy and the gameplay is dull. IMHO. Tell me, if Tyranny is not stopped, can enjoy this series of games ? They seem simple
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 26.01.20

If you don't like a lot of text is not necessary, tyranny is one of the best RPGs, so if you don't enter then I think not worth it, and she's hardcore.

D
Dimkinpark 26.01.20

Marquess
Probably not. But worth a try.

R
Rolemanser 26.01.20

Marquess
Tyranny and Pillars of Eternity games, there is another history I'm talking about (Pillars of Eternity), for Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire not say.
On the day he sat down to replay Pillars of Eternity on the PS4

R
Rolemanser 26.01.20

If you remember, I recommended Baldur's Gate 2 pass or try the Valley Icy Wind to sort of learn to like this genre to play.

M
Marquess 26.01.20

Rolemanser

remember, but I had a plan. First pass 1 divinity, then tyranny, then 1 pillars, then 2 divinity, and then the second pillars. Tyranny is not gone, so I think about the pillars. But Divinity has gone very very well

M
Marquess 26.01.20

Rolemanser

and after these games to pass the ones that you suggested

R
Rolemanser 26.01.20

Marquess
Good you have a plan comrade Marquess, but JB broke it, I tried Baldur's Gate 2 pass or the Valley of the Icy Wind.

M
Marquess 26.01.20

Rolemanser

and they are more like the tyranny of the\pillars or as divinity OS ?

T
TheHouse 26.01.20

Marquess
As Tyranny and Pillars of course, Tyranny and Pillars was created as a tribute of respect and nostalgia for the Baldur's Gate...

K
Kovboy belomor 26.01.20

Marquess
They are more like Neverwinter. Good game comrade Rolemanser not bad advice, that's just the budenovka Gad propyl.

M
Marmotskiy 26.01.20

Rolemanser
It is better to start with the first Baldur's but not with the second. Second Choate I have not mastered even.

M
Marquess 26.01.20

TheHouse

it seems, I too don't go

R
Rolemanser 26.01.20

Marquess
You're talking about the very atmosphere of asking, so there it's own, there is humor and tragedy, only Icewind Dale doing most of the fighting, there are quests you don't have to break the head, although in the game there are several puzzles where you have to smash his head to solve them and move on, Baldur's Gate, there is an emphasis on quests and non-linearity, but the battle will be too much, these games can also impoverishes one interface and they are made on one engine, and 2+ edition AD&D.

R
Rolemanser 26.01.20

Marquess
Will go in the Pillars so a lot text water too much, which in some places is not needed in the BG all the text to the cashier.

R
Rolemanser 26.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
What do you think of my cap not like this the more my national headdress?

M
Marquess 26.01.20

Rolemanser

I was asking mainly about the gameplay: how to play tyranny with its combat is very dull. To talk to a Persian, you need the camera to zoom in, and run always with close camera is not convenient. Plus, the game is a little bit poor of the world. In fact definite a lot of objects, it is possible to look, to touch everything. And here it seems that the game is 2D with 3D elements. And in these games worth the wait for me last. I'm in divinity with the trainer went on endless moves in battle and the murder the first time. Tyranny is still the story itself is not hooked, like a fanfic

R
Rolemanser 26.01.20

Marquess
Why is there a camera zoom, do not understand, poked the mouse cursor in the character and he will approach and start a conversation.

M
Marquess 26.01.20

Rolemanser

no, there will be a red circle like the no Parking. And that dialogue is open, you need to bring the camera

R
Rolemanser 26.01.20

Marquess
In BG, Ayse and Mallarach this is not there in DOS and hover, clicked the conversation went. In fact there is also another BG and Ayse it easier.

M
Marquess 26.01.20

Rolemanser

ahh, I was talking about Tyranny