3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defx46 26.01.20 02:33 pm

Transfer GTA Online character between platforms (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Going to sell the ps3 ,will it be possible to transfer Gta online progress from ps3 to PC.Whether it will console itself or will just need to login and make transfer without the presence of consoles on hand?
97 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 26.01.20

Simply log into your account, multiplayer achievements are stored not on your hard drive, and on the game server.

A
AGS37 26.01.20

Can anyone suggest(I just direct official responses anywhere did not see) the character transfer is performed only once, or have the opportunity to do so: PS3->PS4->PC ?
and you do not want to lose such a Persian...
Spoiler

G
GTAman 26.01.20

The official response at the link above.

A
AGS37 26.01.20

GTAмaнъ
thanks, but not clear - even so it is a one-off opportunity or as I thought: PS3-PS4-PC ?

S
SPR1GGAN 26.01.20

and you do not want to lose stranded like bugs ,why bother to do the transfer if the consoles have already been murdered eknomika holes of a client PC as if everything was fixed and 2 Leman it was a great Denney not 10 minutes cheat .

i
iBotya 26.01.20

Friends hi!

There are players who managed to conduct the procedure for the transfer of achievements from consoles PS3/Xbox 360 to PS4/Xbox One?
Please describe how You got it!?

P. S
Without treatment support Rockstar.

D
Dema 80 26.01.20

attempt to transfer failed - very sorry - for a whole year played - really sorry the machine and start again.. was LVL 109
installed the game went to uchetku put the update but the password was not valid - the last time I played in early November of this year - had to change password to login and Percy was gone - talking about online..
someone can help? how to contact support? after all is added, the compatibility issue of Sony and Rockstar - have two accounts to combine

type no one endured or all so busy that no time to answer? strange

I can't still lo - man moved immediately

s
san.e4ka 26.01.20

Question. Do I need to buy a license(a single game) on the PC to play GTAOnline ? I have purchased on the PS3,and is it enough that I will transfer the account on the PC ? Thank you.

D
Dimas1515 26.01.20

_ASHO
Of course you need to buy. Even if you want with the PS3 on the PS4 to move - on the PS4 you will also need to purchase a license.

HepBHblu_3agpoT
On Xbox One Xbox360 c moved accounts without any problems and I and other.
Just go to settings - tap to move the character and all.

Go to the Rockstar website or their Twitter twitter.com/rockstarsupport and talk to tech support, even if you do not know the language when communicating with technical support via live chat you can use the Google translator

D
Dema 80 26.01.20

support replied after 2 weeks - is your problem solved? what XP.. if you not decide?? it is finished off... goodbye native Persian, especially the anniversary cars with full tuning

on November 22 there are no results for the transfer - you write all the time - complete silence, did not explain the reasons, all such claims are carried on a months - lucky for those who began at 4 Sonya - in the rest all the promises of ROSTAR was a hoax

D
Dimas1515 26.01.20

Sonya problem at the start was even more - for example, many bought the game on pre-order were able to play it much later those who bought on release day, And some just do 2 times in 1 game I played.
Thematic EXPOCONSTA forums is not met similar to those so don't know where you found queue for several months with similar applications
your problem is the exception rather the rule

N
NikitaK95 26.01.20

Hi all. Need help/advice. yesterday I bought a PS4, set the GTA, I decided to get online and throw to move the character, so...it POPs up a window asking you to connect to Pcplus provides 2 options-free for two days and paid. So the question is, on the PS4 to play GTA online even nebhodimo and ACC in the black to buy?

D
Dema 80 26.01.20

you need to pay PlayStation for 12 months - or a month - without it, online on 4 Sona will not work
Dimas1515
my problem in the support even does not solve the pers 3 Sonya is there and it is impossible to move - the reason they do not indicate turn - the operator Olga said - not invented by me, the client's problems, few of them are interested in

W
Whassup_Money 26.01.20

Dema 80
Strange... Oleg brain managed to transfer your character from PS3 to PS4 with all the details and bonus for moving - 300 or 400 thousand.

V
VIND146 26.01.20

Guys can you explain about the transfer. I Plekhov 3 and 4 I just want to move Persian from the old to the new , but can I transfer it later on the PC or it is the current one time? Thanks in advance

L
Light_Soul 26.01.20

The PC will be able to transfer without any problems with any of the consoles.

A
AGS37 26.01.20

Anyone have a similar situation with mine: I started to play on the PS3, then transferred the character to PS4, but now I need a character from PS4 to PC ... I know that to transfer a character from PS3 to PC I can't, but can I transfer the transferred character on the PC?
PS3 -> PS4 -> PC
forums Social Club answer
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/203123758-%D0%9F%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B0

P
Private Pyle 26.01.20

Already R* answered this question. It will be possible to transfer a character from PS4.

h
hjbghv 26.01.20

Kind of like saying R*,a character can be transferred only once,so if you're transferring a character from PS3 to PS4,on PC it a second time it will be impossible to move

A
AGS37 26.01.20

Private Pyle
hjbghv
yeah that's your two opinions I have simultaneously in my head)