3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KABAN2228 26.01.20 02:33 pm

The load of the system

the response time of applications 3,421 ms, CPU utilization of 70% and Hard Pagefaults 3897,8 pf/s components,what's the problem ? GTX 970,AMD F(tm)-8320 processor,hard drive wdc wd10ezex DIMM2,DIMM4 mainboard Asus M5A97 R2.0 (2 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN) motherboard Chipset AMD 970, AMD K15
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

Rister66
the CPU usage is 70 % - a figure that is definitely fine! Sarcasm.
What are these numbers and what You want to hear? This was done and on what hardware. I understand that Hard Page Faults memory access, the test associated with the paging file.
When You have produced two topic in what is, for me personally, these numbers mean nothing at all. One theme has already been removed, now the second will fly away, no question there.
In the previous topic CPU load 60 %. There is already 70%. If the case, the figure is very large. Depends on what and where.

K
KABAN2228 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
And how it to fix ?( Played all the games, it was all normalno does not lag and suddenly everything started to slow down

L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

Rister66
And here is the question, the performance in games. The brake.
Judging by CPU usage, so You did not really say, but to load it or not, in General, according to the figure, the miner looks what is started up. To get rid of PC antivirus good + adwcleaner.
More details that have to pull. Want to help tell me where when how and why. As I did in idle when it started, that shows in games - performance MSI afterburner + RTTS in the set, swing set and watch the performance in games.
And Yes, we can think on the HDD, its condition check. Everything is on the Internet with instructions.
PS Slow start processor may, the miner started up, loads a third-party program, look in task Manager the download in simple PC, watch download of video card in idle, the same MSI afterburner shows the status of the graphics card. Maybe RAM Packed with other software or simply not enough, the pagefile hurts performance. Maybe now the whole system is slow because of the HDD - CHKDSK or Victoria HDD to help.
PS Where are You again theme procreate in different sections. Your: All forums further Hardware section, and there: http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/gospade_tormozyat_igrushki_na_moem_pk_noute_pomogite-797183/ - Gospada! Slow toy on my PC/laptop. Help! . Here is Your topic. In this topic, and useful tips will find.

K
KABAN2228 26.01.20

\VOVAN WOLF
this is a new hard drive 727 GB free,no virus,Bought 5 days ago

K
KABAN2228 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Graphics on high 47 fps on minimal 65 fps,the difference is very small,with temperature it is necessary to accelerate the cooler there degrees of the processor 68, and the other was 50 degrees, I cooled the room,the processor where it was 40 degrees at the motherboard 28 have a video card 40, and did not help.Menu 120 fps

L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

Rister66
And again, again, twenty-five. The third screenshot do not understand why. In the menu, you see there is the frame rate and frame time. This isn't needed. When you're playing.
Spoiler
View top videos, there in the upper left corner of the figures. You need to do the same, and most importantly, to read. For this You will need MSI afterburner + RTTS in the set will).
1) Download MSI afterburner + RTTS at the link: https://ru.msi.com/page/afterburner . On this site we immediately see the following sections: Features / Training / Download . Of course You need downloads.
2) during the installation process do not forget a tick - RTTS supply (Rivatuner Statistics Server).
3) Run, then the desired Settings from MSI afterburner. There's a section Monitor. Read a little bit beforehand, I will tell you how to turn them on. List of indicators - Temperature GP, Download GP, Download memory, core Frequency, Temperature of the CPU (not per core, and the average, it is there), exactly the same CPU usage (without numbers), Loading RAM, Loading the swap file, frame rate. So, to enable them, select with the mouse place and put a tick below to Show in the OED.
4) Go to OED, it is after Monitoring. in the settings of MSI afterburner. There include a check to Show OED on captured screenshots and videos. If you poke around, you can still capture screenshots after a do, scroll to the settings of MSI afterburner, the hot keys are configured the same.
5) The"Hidden icons will be the same RTTS. Put like me, then under him adjust, basic knowledge of English and everything is easy and clear. In-game look, make a screenshot, the indicators should be read ,because the size of this watch, or lychee from the screenshot, cut in paint for example.
Performance in simple as well as afterburner view, but it on your desktop - there graphics download video cards, its frequency, all of these numbers are there, the processor.
And please, roll under spoilers! It's not difficult, see the button - SPOILER, next to the picture. To throw a spoiler, highlight the code, uploaded the image, and click the spoiler, all of it will be hidden. Similarly, comments are edited.
Maybe someone else will run and tell on the topic. Yet, the fact that the problem as such is not visible.

More details when it all began. What kind of game it is? what in the other?

K
KABAN2228 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF

Spoiler

r
robespier26 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Why do you solve puzzles? He even really can not explain what the problem is. Components all enchanting painted. I percent 70% loaded what's the problem? Yes, etit, in the gasket between the chair and the monitor.

L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

robespier26
Slow, Yes. I wrote to him that figure and where it came from and under what conditions. Didn't say anything. And here is painted as the indicators to monitor, and again not very comfortable threw. Well, since I got it. The kid is only 14 years old. Not very PC, of course it's hard with such a person, but can learn anything.

Rister66
See the line card download (download of GP) and how it rides? This is Your problem, comrade above rights, understand the figure of CPU usage. I repeat that we must be careful, read carefully, again You do not. Said that we need to relax, just the bad head cook. You have a video card rests. Acceptable download card - 100%, without restrictions. You have it and jumps in the middle where the 50 percent.
Reread carefully the above recommendation for monitoring indicators, as I described to do, it will be more convenient. And to be clear exactly the same, but the increased CPU usage. You seem to have the processor does not pull (though it should) or something odd downloaded.

S
SonyK_2 26.01.20

Rister66
As others have written, get while playing on the info screen and look how is the load for the processor preferably separately for each core / thread.
Spoiler

K
KABAN2228 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF

did not work in Fortnite monitor ,but in counter strike global offensive turned out
Spoiler

L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

Rister66
1) this game is such a big load, there is included a vertical sincronizate at 60 frames (locked). The graphics card is at rest, the load of some 50%. But the processor load is 30% too much for 60 frames. In this game there is no problem.
2) How much load in idle, there's this graph in MSI Afterburner. To scroll you need.
3) whatever became necessary to establish monitoring in that game or start another game, in which the same problems are observed.
4) CPU Temperature is not enough.

K
KABAN2228 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF

1 screenshot 32 fps is direct minimal,2 screenshot ultra 33 fps well there is a difference in Ram,CPU, GPU
Spoiler

Spoiler

K
KABAN2228 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF

Spoiler
this in cs go

K
KABAN2228 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
1.This is the maximum speed in the abandoned towers(there are a lot of buildings)
2 in flight at epics
3 on minimal, also abandoned
4 3900 Mhz at high
and all this without people
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler