3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf_UA1 26.01.20 02:34 pm

Cheater gave me money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

cheater clocked money now how to get rid of them that would not have given ban?
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
szhech konsolotu 26.01.20

Wolf_UA1
It is you that forced you to take them? Why the hell do you take them?

W
Wolf_UA1 26.01.20

burn consolato
this is a cheater, he teleported and started to turn the money, but I managed to find a new session, it managed only just to cheat

s
szhech konsolotu 26.01.20

Wolf_UA1
OK.

x
xXHASLXx 26.01.20

Not zaserat the forum with stupid topics,talk better in support, they will answer your question)

T
Tdante 26.01.20

Urgently to write to tech support. There is a section don't want to be banned. Write how many clocked and when. 90% of then are not banned.

A
AlexeyMC 26.01.20

It was from a friend, cheater yourself teleportal in texture, somewhere inside of a skyscraper, there was shooting at the people with minigun with bags of dough.... Until he pressed the release, his identity came, and a week later it was banned.... long wrote to tech support, eventually Chara lost....

U
Udalennyy Akkaunt 2 26.01.20

just don't waste them, and with a new wave of bans Rockstar simply removed, and if you spend, it will disappear the traffic that you bought, usually disappear cars for the sum more than have thrown a cheater...

C
Chempion2016 26.01.20

create a new account

B
Bombardirovschik 26.01.20

buy a new copy of the game

L
Leohn 26.01.20

just don't waste them and not transfer them to the Bank, I also 3 Leman via secure serv clocked, did not have time to do, just went for another character and played on. A wave of bans has gone through fine, then just beat the boss in the warehouses of the money, the ban 1 no new. If you clocked it bags, and more than 100 million write rocky in the caliper

H
Hobo Sexual 26.01.20

Leohn
I nearly 17.000.000 through SecuroServ cheat, not once, several times a month. Wrote to support, there answered if you do not cheat play on, next time you check the money will be written off. Cheat not bags, and can be paid to the partner. First time 600.000, second 2.000.000 for the third time, distribute 16,000,000 s. While that is not banned.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 26.01.20

Tell him thank you

R
Richards 26.01.20

Wolf_UA1
Want to get rid of, spend on the purchase of the business and Moto businesses with upgrades. Not for transportation. 1 Postes in turnover and zarabotaesh honest money, 2 they are not seen, stupid money flew away.

P
PRIVA 26.01.20

only write off your own money and everything is OK !

V
Vlad Rodnikov 26.01.20

Today the same situation. Went, not bothering anyone. Suddenly beneath me bags start saumaise, I run away and you can't get rid of them. Then I saw a player flying on the bike that's not out yet. In the end, 300 000 sampaulesi, I transferred to a different session. So the words of the person above- It is you that forced you to take them? Why the hell do you take them?- it doesn't always work. The money I spent on the flat. It's serious banned in the future?

V
Vlad Rodnikov 26.01.20

This is nonsense!!

D
Di1etant 26.01.20

Vlad Springs
Play quietly, you are not banned, the amount is small and twisted her not you cheat, and the other player you

o
olddedgamer 26.01.20

Vlad Springs
For it is no longer a ban a year ago,still had grandmother off,and now I think not,because it is all basically have time to spend it.