3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex1-Ander 26.01.20 02:34 pm

Management problems on the keyboard (FIFA 15)

well, things are changing in the settings buttons, click on the temporary configuration, and all back to defaults, tried in the file register button, BUT I go into the game and still in the game all is the default, and my file has not changed,i.e. it is with my settings, but in the game of crap is this...
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
Suaress 26.01.20

Alex1-Ander
the same fable

N
N7RUSSIA 26.01.20

Yes, all that EA can pozerat even the demo

I
Inkognito21blr 26.01.20

+1 a solution write a review

C
Chernyy Vlastelin 26.01.20

the same thing, waited 2 hours until it starts because of these shortages, and then this garbage.

Y
Ya Betmen 26.01.20

Like a fucking mouse to clean the control? Leaving only Claudia.

Y
Ya Betmen 26.01.20

All figured out, and that the settings I see you can not change the default key. If this is the final version will have a sorrow.

N
N7RUSSIA 26.01.20

try dzhostike I liked much better than the 14th and the management and the graphics,although the AI again from a distance, not getting constantly beaten in a penalty and do not break the rules

m
maenez9595 26.01.20

it's a shame with*to I this demo with 4 hours of waiting ,and a slag with forest management ( sadness sadness

v
vlad_sherba 26.01.20

Management unbearable, insane. It is unclear why you cannot configure

b
biduk 26.01.20

Yes ,you cannot configure the controls, and I have a keyboard only and Mish to play vinozito how to change the controls????

a
alanbeslekoev 26.01.20

again scored by players with a keyboard.... I was used to the good old managed as in pese..right?

A
Alex1-Ander 26.01.20

well, I think a night will dare trouble, they have on their website, the furnace is hanging and people in LiveChat to knock this problem,Americans right now day, so increasingly are the people.

D
DmitriySky 26.01.20

And can you provide a link where you can track it ?

V
Vasek Vasekk 26.01.20

Hooked up my old but faithful (10 box) gamepad Genius U12 - and his game picked up.
In the configure selected point - Controller with numbers.
All the buttons are hanging comfortable and familiar with previous versions of FIFA.

I hate playing on the keyboard like analog sticks for their 360 o
And race play on the gamepad always - flair control on the joystick at times better.

D
DmitriySky 26.01.20

Found a temporary solution to the problems with governance at the clave!!!!

download app what's in the video, the meaning is the following:

go to the FIFA , change the control to an alternative, then go into the setup of this alternative control (look what there assigned keys, such as the impact on space there is) , open the app, write for example the letter D - in front put a space) - now is the arrow shot is not a space, and your assigned key D

PS kastrioti saved in the file you can save, then run this app, select your saved option in it and run the FIFA - FIFA in change management at the alternative - all Robit!

s
striker_33 26.01.20

The screen resolution is prescribed in the Documents/FIFA 15 Demo/fifasetup

at line: 720 RESOLUTI
1280 RESOLUTI

set their values for example, 768 in 1366. Just do not mix.

I
Inkognito21blr 26.01.20

Anyone yuzal method in the video above?

R
Ruslan7X7 26.01.20

does not work the way that in the video

v
vlad0777 26.01.20

method is working 100% very fast and easy to configure

R
Ruslan7X7 26.01.20

did everything as in the video,no response to buttons(at all) in the game