3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kraduschiysya pelmen 20.09.19 09:33 am

How to move a settler. (Fallout 4)

People like to move the settler from one village to another.Open the workbench,click command,and then what? I have checked there is no such option.
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
R_D_V 20.09.19

On settler point in build mode there is the point to move asshole

V
Vindly 20.09.19

Not a team and the next R - to relocate after choose settlement. I don't want more than 20 lodges. Forward you can to 21 but then disappear somewhere and again 19

v
vatsonification 20.09.19

Hold V, move the cursor to the sojourner, R - move, choose from the list of destination

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 20.09.19

Thank you I am blind as a bat,now another question,the line of supply they only carry stuff,just built a shop in the red armor to the rocket and the weapon shop in the village HS,but the Q-button supply line is gray,why?

G
Givemethedust 20.09.19

Can anyone know why I can't satellites to settle in Sanctuary? In the nearest village is three sent. The place is kind is free, in the settlement of 18 people.

I
Izabella Travelian 20.09.19

Givemethedust
Maybe we should send him elsewhere. While in Sanctuary, I couldn't send it, but in another place, please.

J
Jackson_x 20.09.19

Vindly
To send further settlers, you need to increase the level of happiness in the settlement. Well, just wait a while. I have a problem with the shipment in 14 settlers. Now 23 - all okay. Waiting on. And the whole trick is limit. In workbench on the top right of the rate limit. If it is yellow, then to send the new settlers, but they can show up with beacon. Can build a settlement as you want, although the Internet complain that there is a limit built in, I haven't noticed anything. Yes.. and 2 five-storey hut enough in General. Also nowhere on the Internet you will find information on what settlers to assign to workstation garbage collection. When they batrachat, then you are in the workbench comes stuff. Develop not one settlement, and all at once. By the way, the better buyer you take from other villages ( they are reserved for village residents ). Build a lot of protection. Over time you will begin to attack helicopters. Put more muthafuckas in sanctuary and more carrots where a little space. Suck level production of paste. 1 made concoctions gives +27 experience with the level of intelligence 10. By the way, the discharged nuclear units can be sold to recharge. And for the construction of the city should not a) build it b) to settle, and to settle as much as possible and then finish slowly. When you go to trade - dress in clothes that gives you charisma. Suck skill the leader. Stores will add happiness, besides, with them you can trade with 10 to 10, and the income never hurts. In the beginning of the game castroite river wastewater treatment plants. Clean water is always a price, despite the fact that for you it is free and cleaning will pay for itself for another 20 times, until they bombed from a helicopter. Before the outbreak of synths I already had 34 resident, what is your record?
By the way, on another website-soshite I found that the maximum number of settlers in 10+charisma, but in fact nothing of the sort. (Maybe my version is broken).

J
Jackson_x 20.09.19

I decided a screenshot of the stick.
Due to the fact that turned the game indicators power armor sehali left. don't be surprised)

s
serg5555555 20.09.19

Jackson_x
With cheats to play well right? Set a charisma of 30 and everything is OK.

l
lokkie 20.09.19

serg5555555
And without charisma normally. Just need that grub was normally a protection and everyone in business. Even if one someone the population growth stops. Happiness then begins to fall.
Addicts don't ignore, though, that some partners don't like. Well, the world is. Does anyone on anything but sitting. )

V
Vitaliy Markin 20.09.19

lokkie
Hmm, is your partners when you send them to the village too, for the inhabitants are considered, I increment the castle stood on 10 man because there Piper walked. I'll try your scheme all the to find a and evening will probably accomplish your goal.

s
serg5555555 20.09.19

lokkie
Charisma maximum( 10). Food 100. Protection 200. Happiness 87. The case at all. Limit settler 25. Kindly tell me how to increase the limit?

l
lokkie 20.09.19

Kindly tell me how to increase the limit?
Don't know what limit you're talking about. Look for that limit. At this point in the Solar tides I have 29 residents. Mostly farmers, it's where all the Toshka planted. At first, the plantation only two people there, replica they were funny at the time.)
Where saved the farmers from raiders, so two people and sit. No one goes there for some reason. In Sanctuary 15 at the moment, despite the fact that there is a lighthouse there.
Charisma I - 5.
So no matter it depends.

Hmm, is your partners when you send them to the village too, for the inhabitants are considered,
Yes, but only people. Robots and dog for capita do not count. )

s
serg5555555 20.09.19

lokkie
I'm talking about the limit of the settlers. Which depends on charisma. And the longer it is, the greater the limit. Honest way I understand the limit is 25. For the charisma maximum is 10. I don't know why you have 29. Probably the game has numerous bugs, this is one of them. Or you also nachteil of charisma.
I have a way in the settlement of the 24 squatter( and only 25) +dog +robot. So one of them is considered to be one settler.

A
Aips95 20.09.19

lokkie
Robots are considered but also with the caveat - in the town great garden, where Robo-plantation simple robotic workers who can't speak all the same considered.
Yes, and will be careful with buildings - bots are spawn points in which they fall when you wait/sleep/use the quick. move. I have so 4 people were under the concrete, one head sticking out (I'm in one of the settlements lined the countryside with the help of foundations), although, in principle, to work and enjoy life it does not prevent them.)

l
lokkie 20.09.19

serg5555555
I'm not cheat, and did not put the game clean. Just the conversations should be listened to, and develop only those settlements are talking about. For Sanctuary say that the new house, Mother Murphy says he will private. About Solar tides tells Preston that it is a very good place where you can revive the Minutemen. Places like this need to worry and equip. And those two farmers are not asking you them to arrange a settlement, just get rid of the raiders. Robots in the greenhouse, too, and so wonderful, he simply ask the water problem to solve. Well, etc.
Not every settlement needs to be built. Some just need support. To put a sentry gun for protection, or column of water, but no more.
That's probably why I have so.

V
Vitaliy Markin 20.09.19

lokkie
Not something still wrong. Food, water, enough, more than enough places to eat, is a lighthouse, all in business and the new settlers did not come. Still all stuck for 12 people, 2 I moved from the Sunny Commune even 3 of Sanctuary. It is unclear shorter.

l
lokkie 20.09.19

Vitaly Markin
Can troubles of protection? 264 where it is.
I have very many people were in the Solar tides, and there protect total was 45 and that was enough.
In General, I personally, problems in process of receipt to decide. An icon appears in the peep fight, in workshops, opposite the settlement, go look what they lack. Add what you need, but a little bit. Ie that is built, the icon disappeared, more do not build, do you have the stock. )

V
Vitaliy Markin 20.09.19

lokkie
Yes vryatli because of the protection, to see what the bug is caught.

l
lokkie 20.09.19

Vitaly Markin
So maybe because of this bug and grabbed it.