3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rootman123 26.01.20 02:35 pm

License and pirates mods. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello, I have a question:
Is it possible just to have GTA 5 license, GTA 5 pirates with mod on computer?
Should it be banned?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlessDreams91 26.01.20

It is theoretically possible.
The problem is that the pirates and the license will apply to a single configuration that will have you in the documents, the one in Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\.

a
anupadaku 26.01.20

Rootman123
then you need 2 account. one clean and the other for mods. and one for mods, not to get online.

t
t830x 26.01.20

Rootman123
2 Windows user on compucare necessary, on one litsuha on the other pirates = otsutsvie ban guaranteed

a
anupadaku 26.01.20

t830x
a, type rocky firing on polzovatelyam Windows.? and what's the point?

R
Rootman123 26.01.20

And completely how to remove GTA 5 pirates with the mod before installing the licensed version of the game?
Without the risk of getting banned.

I
IqCrace 26.01.20

Rootman123
Well, just delete the folder with the pirate GTA5 and if necessary, clean the documents folder of the game and all. PROFIT

t
t830x 26.01.20

RestlessDreams91 wrote:
It is theoretically possible.
The problem is that the pirates and the license will apply to a single configuration that will have you in the documents, the one in Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\.
anupadaku and the two accounts will eliminate vendus such

a
anupadaku 26.01.20

t830x
and both go online can you?

t
t830x 26.01.20

anupadaku
With the pirates in any way, it is necessary to litsuha thread th from the pirates, not take yourself, what config or even Cho. That is to say, insurance policy

a
anupadaku 26.01.20

it turns out that for rock, I go online with one administrator and under the same name and pirates I'm under the same name but under a different admin and can't check because I'm not online. but the folder polzovatel turns out different. so the config spelled out in different ways. but why this doesn't affect the mods that are installed in the pirates? is this the admin of the computer...