3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nervios 26.01.20 02:35 pm

Windows 10 Version 1803

After updating Windows , the problems started with the games .... The incentive about five games didn't run , did check files . that there is loaded an approximate 2-3 MB, like all the rules had become . Launched the game which files you hit steam , and so happy ...launched In mid-game departure , the steam is kept safe , and he launched the game again! And after updating noticed steam started to hang when downloading games ....And indeed, the system became more brakes or something ... After updating the special program, cleaned the computer , the image of the downloaded Windows 1803 removed , and that takes a lot of place . Question - I like this one Playa , or just crooked Windows on was put ? ) PS please write on the subject , don't need trolling to breed )
12 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 26.01.20

Nervios
After upgrading you need to re-disable all unnecessary services. Prog dws delete all spy features, including xbox, there is such a thing as a dvr. Control panel, under power options, set high performance.

V
VPRuslan 26.01.20

Nervios
You when I saw the F disk capacity 500 MB, which is almost fully occupied?

N
Nervios 26.01.20

gennaz
Thanks for the reply

N
Nervios 26.01.20

VPRuslan
There is nothing like it was , as always, way Windows download to where Windows is , in General, was a standard Windows installation,

H
Horse567 26.01.20

people, tell me please, after updating Windows 10, 1803, steel dead hang games such as: call of duty modern warfare remastered call of duty warfare infinite, before everything was fine.

V
VPRuslan 26.01.20

Horse567
XS, I have games work fine.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

gennaz
Dvr suggest using the registry to disable:
http://forums.playground.ru/software/windows/windows_10_gamedvr-919502/

g
gennaz 26.01.20

[Denis]
If the xbox entirely removed,and dvr too.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.01.20

gennaz
But if xbox removed,the account is also removed?

g
gennaz 26.01.20

[Denis]
Yes.

t
tatunserg 26.01.20

Decided to share :
There was an interesting thing. Reset Виндовс10. Well, the drivers themselves become. Everything is fine. Sat tinkering in the sound settings. Everything worked perfectly. Thought I'll see the driver update is necessary. Writes: the driver is missing or not required. Went to the office. the website with the wood, downloaded the latest version. Installed it, restarted the system... And worse. Not in the sense of sound, and fewer settings. Weird. Demolished this wood. Better off without them...

R
Rpgshnik F3 26.01.20

NTLite + Windows 10 to help! The entire persimmon cut and adjust after installation. 100% uptime! Himself this way fouled and satisfied, when you first start, voila! - everything neat and clean ;) wood's updated (not installed, but updated!), Internet Robit igruli run all the software is installed, everything works great, the updates disable did not, Hboks not deleted (you never know), all type of top)