3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ipmen 26.01.20 02:36 pm

Antimatter. Its absence in the initial system. (No Man's Sky)

Hi all. Please help.
Started playing in No Man"s Sky and after some time faced with the problem: Getting free my first antimatter I created the warp cell and SEEMS to BE loaded the hyperdrive to warp jump, but why in the star card I wrote warp-it is not possible(charged was 20%).
I thought nothing of it ,not knowing what it will turn back to me in the future, and continued the journey to this starting system, Pharma money, resources, and studying the world. And after that I still traded your ship for the ship which found and repaired( slightly better than mine).
And now when I spent a lot of time on the farm and the opening, I finally realized that antimatter is not.. I do a lot of flying on a spaceship to different planets and stopped at every station, in every factory, on every terminal intergalactic trade - she wasn't anywhere, for love nor for any money which I am ready to pay for it.
I even a few hours at the trading station ran from vehicle to vehicle newly arriving one after the other, hoping that the next one - will definitely be selling the antimatter ... But guess what? it was not..
PS I've googled and read guides on the subject of warp cells and anti-matter - nothing of what there was until I helped like it(antimatter) offended that I'm somewhere protupila( or the game itself fucked itself) and removed himself from the game :(

Maybe someone can suggest something sensible, they would like to play this game, but again you can't play, too many will be stupid and meaningless repetition of the farm on which already a lot of time spent :(
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
JuvialS 26.01.20

ipmen
This is done all just go back to the old ship, in the initial location it makes no sense to look for a ship. Take the plot forward and get all the drawings after you can not run the story, and just flying for pleasure. Antimatter over to rivet on the drawing or in the Outback to find, for example in boxes.

i
ipmen 26.01.20

Thank you! But it's unlikely to happen, no idea how to find the place now, considering that even a planet can't remember(six pieces in my first system). This may whole life to leave)) even if the planet did.

J
JuvialS 26.01.20

ipmen
Well then, to begin again, more variants are not present. Just from scratch then but I need the plot to go a little bit to get all of the blueprints for the warp cell.

F
FinistEG 26.01.20

ipmen
The planet to watch in the list of discoveries. If I do not change my sclerosis, in the list they are at the time of their discovery. Place on the planet is also not difficult to find, unless of course you want to.

t
tokkii 26.01.20

ipmen
how to solve the problem ? I'm in the same ass, that 2 years have passed, the game went normal , and the problem remained.

t
tokkii 26.01.20

And the people, to compromising to save animately ? Just so much time wasted so to pump so much money gained, to lose it all no desire. A new ship.

B
Booblk 26.01.20

It's early quest of obtaining antimatter has a glitch:
if to exchange the initial ship to another with the presence of apgreid for giardiniera for jumping to the red/green stars, then the quest is stopped at the moment of receiving the ball of antimatter.
Or do not need to change the starting ship to this quest, or take up the hyperdrive.

Also there infa that in patch 1.53 that problem was fixed.