3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aknazar Ushakov 26.01.20 02:36 pm

Need to update the computer.

and I want to buy him a TV
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

Aknazar Ushakov
Stepped soran, saw the list, thought buying. And this is current iron. The topic name....
You can buy, processor i7-4790 / 4770. The gtx 1060/1070/1080. BP all the same stuff, it would be in a landfill.
i7 - 4770 - 13000 rubles, the price issue. Your Mat. fee acceleration is not supported, but can with k, frequency is more, they boost can be put up for tenure, will be perfect. 4790 - from 14 thousand roubles. The gtx 1060 - 23 000 rubles, firing Jetstream.
Aknazar Ushakov wrote:
and I want to buy him a TV
Monitor what? Or TV fee, or indeed a TV as a monitor (I have this).
I took the monitor Iiyama ProLite X2783HSU-1, I like it. Right now, look at the links and recommendations local.
Local vidosik, to understand them a bit:
Vidosik

A
Aknazar Ushakov 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
SPS PSU for more powerful and want the telly

L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

Aknazar Ushakov
Then didn't have to. You empty the work was done. You could just generally describe the situation, list the percent / graphics card / Mat. the cost of the PSU power budget, why and what you want to get up.
PS Comments edited, don't rivet them in a row on the motion picture under the spoiler roll, it would be nice.
The monitors, the diagonal would have to note the resolution can the preference for curved? Just here also note that in FullHD (1920x1080) at a diagonal of 27 inches to see the pixels, because this resolution is 24 inches. (27 inches - 68 cm, 24 inches, 60 cm). Total, I personally see nothing, but see for yourself. Detail in the Studio. Will you guys be able to help better.

That is the theme with suggestions of monitors:
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/hardware/monitor/muki_vybora_do_11k_ili_do_15k-958928/
Another:http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/monitor/monitor_fhd_23_24_za_200_300-956910/
Parochka:http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/monitor/pomotite_vybrat_shirokoformatnyj_zhk_monitor-562578/
http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/monitor/brat_2k_ili_4k_ili_vzyat_full_hd_27-956624/

L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

Aknazar Ushakov
And whether You need BP to change? Tell us about your may have good standing. In General, waste should not do, especially if old in good order, and completely satisfied. And so, I would old recommend for prevention or replacement, and if he nouneym China, you can see, especially if you want to take a good iron, it's a pity because money will happen then. But this is slander.
Wait, You want a TV or monitor, it is a different sections of electronics. the same TV connected to a PC, but it has also TV out and their own dynamics (some monitors the same). And TV, you can watch, of course, if Your ISP provides a playlist using the PC (I have so, so, TV cable I don't use).
In General, specify a choice, it's important. I throw the monitors. Here for example there is another option: Samsung C24F396FHI [LC24F396FHIXCI]. But it's the monitor.
BP recently was recommendations please:
Blocks питанияhttp://forums.playground.ru/hardware/bloki_pitaniya-964662/
A lot of recommendations for modern PCs, and the author chose a good option. If you don't plan on SLI, feel free to see the power of 550-650 watts (there is 750 watts too much for today, the same manufacturer and the name, only the number will be different). You can even 500W, but I don't like. That's Your Business. Issue price from 4500 to 8000 roubles, Your choice.

A
Aknazar Ushakov 26.01.20

I want vidyuhi 4 gigs and telly my old Monique and the sun are not visible

A
Aknazar Ushakov 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
SPS helped you

L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

Aknazar Ushakov
Aknazar Ushakov wrote:
I want vidyuhi 4 gigs
You need a graphics card with 4 GB? To look in the direction 1050Ti. You can look GTX1050 GIGABYTE GeForce Ti series or gaming. Can
Palit GeForce GTX1050 Ti DUAL to look. See what is in Your particular store.
Again, a monitor or TV? And the sun, you can close the curtains or blinds of a window.
Need a bright monitor with large angles, it seems the above monitor Samsung C24F396FHI [LC24F396FHIXCI] suits Your needs. Look at the matrix VA is better than TN matrix S-IPS better than VA of the matrix. Well and viewing angles. The new monitor will not solve the problem with the sun, remember that. Samsung VA the matrix with the big corners.Can curved monitor would be better, I think, and even better than ordinary curtains.

g
gennaz 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
i7 - 4770 - 13000 rubles
Ahaha,that old 13000т.R. it is beyond logic! Easier to sell this PC and collect r5 2600!

L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

gennaz
Can. Asked how to update, I suggested. Watched the price of aliexpress. Generally, it is possible the processor is not to touch it, because the graphics card was needed for 4Gb is 1050Ti with 4460 of the rules will be. Duck here kid, the monitor buys, because on the old the sun's rays fall.

A
Aknazar Ushakov 26.01.20

VOVAN WOLF SFOR you I have already decided