3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
macsim702 26.01.20 02:37 pm

Hardcore. Constantly die and lose their souls. What to do? (Hollow Knight)

NID help. Going through the game, or rather trying to pass for the third time.
And every time confronted with the extraordinary complexity of the game.
Die and lose souls, run, die again and kabzdets. In the end, the entire farm down the drain.

Can be will advise ways to avoid this? for example, you may have some runes to reduce damage, which increases the number of hearts, the ability to preserve capital(not losing heart), etc. or maybe some sort of tactics there?
Gayda was looking for, did not find this explanation.
I know many have been playing and not consider it to be quite difficult. Here's a tip from these players I need.
The game is like it, love metroidvania.
Was happy to yell, Metroid, Castlvania SOTK, Steam world dig 2 and others, BUT never before did not face such a hardcore....There is a death from a savestate and you don't lose all their naturlandia good. ...Yes, even yell, which threw a sneaker, they say too difficult-I was easily 3 times already, but here is just fierce PPC...
What am I doing wrong?
Direct cry from the heart...
Trainers don't want to use, sense then can play.
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
A117 26.01.20

Collect the shards of the masks to have more health, sphere of souls and amulets. Reduce damage by evading attacks (the jump button is not given for beauty), you can also increase damage and visit to the blacksmith in the City of Tears or, again, wearing disposable.
If the path to the place of the previous death is too complex, i.e. can't kill your soul to return to geo, there is an alternative. To the right of the cemetery in Dertype (Gratitute) is a cave (closed to key), provide a service where the return of the soul with the accumulated geo, where would you did not lose it, but the service is worth one rotten egg. They are scattered around Hallonet and sells them Tuk in the sewers.
Near the Station is the Queen's banker (Miribel, sort of), accepts for storage a maximum of 4500 geo, but I say in advance, when you reach at least 2500, she will run away with your shekels. Is easy to find, and even to beat geo with interest, but let it be a surprise to you where.
Hollow Knight is of critical importance your skill. That is, to improve the reaction (typically sways during the game) and buy ointment for burns the seat and, most importantly, don't give up. Remember the attacks of the bosses (and regular mobs), Dodge and hit at the right moment, then you will uncover many secrets Hallowesta.

PS ori never difficult. Beautiful, but not complicated.

m
macsim702 26.01.20

A117
Thanks for the tip. And can you tell amulets, what to use to prolong life and/or reduce damage?

A
A117 26.01.20

macsim702
To reduce damage amulets, but there are the chance to block the damage - Carefree song, but it is necessary to avoid a second meeting with the head of the grim company (I won't spoil).
To improve survival there is a Quick focus allows faster treated, sells his Salubra. You've probably heard her laugh in a Forgotten crossroads. To get to it can be procured the claw of a praying mantis in Mushroom wastes or passing through the Crystal peak (easier still with claws).
Fragile heart, that sells hog's feet in Mushroom wastes, increases the number of masks health two.
I mainly use amulets to increase damage, range and attack speed.

m
macsim702 26.01.20

A117
hmmm, okay-okay, well, I'll look for) and even prompt the pancreas. two question:
1) In what video is seen, that upon receipt of the damage he not consumed the whole heart(the mask), but only Half. what is Amul or still cheat?
2) I had read about the combination of the Amul fast focus + Strong armor (orig. Stalwart Shell). it is not clear how Amul works on the shell

A
A117 26.01.20

macsim702
1) is Similar to mod, the amulets with the same effect there. It's like that to increase the number of health twice. The mask case is not yellow/orange color?
2) Sturdy carapace increases the duration of invulnerability, which occurs when damage is received.

N
Ndonal 26.01.20

I passed it at all without masks and amulets (except those which are necessary for the promotion) So that the best solution would be, to play more platformers, just hardcore games tipo hotline (though it is not a platformer), so could you train a skill

m
macsim702 26.01.20

A117
unfortunately I can't find VIDOS, but Oh well.

In General, pass slowly. Already killed FALS knight, and hornet, and the first time. Earlier times 10 th only succeeded.
You have to explore every corner, learn attack timings enemies, some stupid Oberau, although there is useful stuff =/
room with spikes and mushrooms, where you have to build on them is just a living hell.
Purchased from Salubri Amul fast focus, and really become easier)
By the way the question. Salubri sold by Amul life-giving heart (orig. The Lifeblood of the Heart) (before she had this Amulet and he was apparently in one of the DLC) http://ru.hollowknight.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%96%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5_%D1%8F%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%BE.
The duck here is it worth it to use instead of the Fragile heart? or maybe you can use them together? Unlike fragile This sort of break judging by the description.

A
A117 26.01.20

macsim702
Maladtsa.
The life-giving heart used to be.
Not worth it, life-giving gives two recoverable only by the bench of the mask, and given the Fragile health treated at any time, but still at your discretion. If you want to use together, then go for it, will +4 masks.

m
macsim702 26.01.20

A117
In General came to the soul of the Master, I've kicked his minions, and then himself. In the end I lost almost 1.5 K geo =) at first was upset, and wanted to remove the game to hell. But read the way of the farm of geo. In the green path or mushroom wastelands with fragile amulet on geo. Somewhere 25 minutes regained the required amount, immediately spent it all on of the masks and vessels. But the soul of the master while you don't want =(.
Amul fragile heart is certainly good, but it breaks each time at the point of death (I know that it is possible to repair, but every time we run to the NPC and spend geo is such a pleasure)
In General, I want to try fragile heart+life-giving to the soul the wizard as follows:
- When there is 1 mask and a Persian is dying , then press Alt+F4 and load the save game. I hope the ride :)

G
Garik Nevskoy 26.01.20

macsim702
Soul Master boss is actually simple.
Fragile heart is pretty useless amulet while passed, almost never used. Fragile force - top of the amulet.
The spoilerFor me this is one of the best combinations, latest Amul just for the study of Locke, to always be on full HP.
In General, the key to the game up a nail at the blacksmith, there is nothing more important.

m
macsim702 26.01.20

Garik Nevskoy
fragile heart like it is possible to improve not to destroy, but it seems closer to the end.
Your combination is interesting,I will take note. but it seems the latest Amul give almost the end of the game.

Is there a video guide or a good combination of charms? I understand really do not understand what effect different combinations of certain amulets
nail apnuli first time. But the second time it is ore, it is very rare, is in such places that hard to get into.

G
Garik Nevskoy 26.01.20

macsim702
On Wikia games is also a great combinations of charms. Try it yourself to pakabinamas and figure out which is better. For example there are those that increase the length of the stroke of the nail, and brittle strength increases the force of impact is 1.5 times, in the end, for me, it is much more effective than lengthening. I'd rather beat much stronger and faster I fuck you the enemy. Same with fragile heart, two mask kind of adds, and in fact produces no profit, is much more important to be treated more quickly using fast focus even with less number of masks. And the more masks are collected by collecting splinters, so even less sense from a fragile heart.

m
macsim702 26.01.20

Garik Nevskoy
fragile force appreciated - finally topcik. with him and killed the soul of the master. Higher damage, faster kills, I fully agree.

The Amul found the wiki. It's not so obvious, I will study.
Yet at this stage can not pick up the combination. Can take: focus+soft power+Amul, which is the first on your screen (orange)

but the focus, bought Salubri while that is not a spell:
-compared with focus and without. The result is some fraction of a second(judging by the animation) And places among other things takes a lot.Maybe something not so do? XS.
By the way VIDOS've seen that animation focus and healing takes place almost instantly...how to achieve this will not prompt?!

G
Garik Nevskoy 26.01.20

macsim702
Fast focus is primarily on the bosses, preparing for the trick with the amulet and good luck charm are almost identical, but the second and subsequent focus not pressing buttons much faster with a amulet pass. In a difficult boss is just that fraction of a second and can Sarasate.