3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dako7 26.01.20 02:38 pm

Emily and Emma Hillsboro. Spoiler 3 episode. (The Council)

In episode 3 when we get to choose who is who that I completely lost it.
Spoilers a nutshell, someone figured out, how do I determine who is who? Do not March that killed
21 Comments
Sort by:
V
ValT87 26.01.20

D
Dako7 26.01.20

ValT87
I looked at the discussions in steam, everything in English of course, but I realized that Emily
Spalernaya Emma
Spoileralert this is complete nonsense.
Spoilerfree as Emily was to Napoleon and talked to him and we came up with Emma, although from Emma knew all about what was discussed at the meeting, she came with the intention that we would have sided with Holmes. Night after sex, she also went somewhere, we can assume that Napoleon so that everything fits together. Although everything is easier, you can log to see vulnerability and to determine who is who. In short I spent like... ehh.

K
Kandil 26.01.20

The real Emily was there. This is clear because it is in the beginning called that on the contrary, Emma, and she did not say, they say, I'm not Emma.

W
Wise Owl 26.01.20

Emily chose the opposite. Because I found it strange that the sister next to Louis at once handed him the gun, saying here I am kill and the next post is not in the business. If you're in the 1st episode bugged Napoleon and Mortimer and walked through the room Emily, you have to understand that Emily is in principle not afraid of dirty hands in the case of self-defense. Oh and I asked all the questions to the sister next to Louis and suddenly ran into resistance, which appears in the magazine Emma.

D
Dako7 26.01.20

Wise Owl
Well chosen right out, and I had certainly notable. I bought into the fact that Emily didn't know she was with me last night, and it came to Emma, but as for design I had to find out what is Emma not Emily is a mystery. I spent two nights with Emily/Emma, or two nights with Emma? She survived after the shot meter is also a matter of course. Although where the slopes of the plot, I think in the last two episodes we all know. But it was cool, standing ovation the game, the playthroughs on YouTube you can see not one I caught.
Wise Owl wrote:
I came across resistance, which appears in the magazine Emma.
I have the magazine in front of Emma's all it was is unknown, which is essentially logical, we haven't met her before, I was hit by one vulnerability is Emily, but I assumed that if they are twins they may have the same vulnerability and resilience, and did not pay attention to it

W
Wise Owl 26.01.20

D
Dako7 26.01.20

Wise Owl wrote:
I think Emma has appeared yet only in the last episode before this was only Emily. For me also remains a mystery how she survived. Why is everyone so calm about the sudden resurrection of Emma? Where was she before that, if left alive? If to tell Emily the truth that the mother shot her sister, then Emily admits she knows about obito (I think she said this Hill).
That is the last night came to me Emma, I don't know about you but during the meeting I was on the side of Mortimer and Ellie was in the opposite camp, that is the night she came and tried me to convince me to side with Holmes, but she knew what it was at the meeting, because there sat his Amilli, or Amilli all the info leaked Emma? But then what reason had she to come to me at night? Emma just did not have the motivation (except physiological of course). And if in your judgment it appeared only in the last episode, my character had sex with Emilli with Emma, and he still not tell them nonsense as well. In General I'm trying to invent excuses why I held so tightly.
Wise Owl wrote:
Although there is a vague assumption, if developed involved demons, then perhaps death does not mean the end of (obsessed with?), well, or something like beat this. In General, Yes, expect the speedy appearance of the next episode, the tension is growing :)
Yeah, I think that's the whole point, and we learn the story until the end, the game is badly hooked.

W
Wise Owl 26.01.20

Dako7
In General now found information that Wilner can tell Emma that she's still alive and Hill took care of her until she comes to her senses after the shot. This piece I somehow managed to miss in passing. I stood on the side of the Hill, although neither the one nor the other side I like Emma also came into the room Louis. As I understand it, she wanted to know the news about your mother, but we deftly avoided conversation. Don't know, but the visit only confuses everything. It is not clear who he really is.
Yes, also looking forward to continue.

J
JOKERSW 26.01.20

D
Dako7 26.01.20

JOKERSW
Amilli opposite of the hero with the gun, Emma is back there.

J
JOKERSW 26.01.20

Dako7
Thank you)

J
JOKERSW 26.01.20

And when will the 4 episode?

W
Wise Owl 26.01.20

J
JOKERSW 26.01.20

Wise Owl
I hope in August

W
Wise Owl 26.01.20

JOKERSW
I don't think. Judging by the release dates of previous episodes the gap is exactly two months. Likely to be the next closer to the end of September and the last in November-December, as promised before the end of 2018. There is a time for the most scrupulous people to replay again the entire game with each new episode to see all the fork :D

J
JOKERSW 26.01.20

Wise Owl
Yes ?

L
Lama94 26.01.20

I had opened all the weaknesses and strengths of Emily, so determined shpienov resistance to manipulation. Dunno how true this is) By the way
Spoilersa to shoot anyone didn't have sisters themselves understood among themselves.

D
Dako7 26.01.20

Lama94
Lama94 wrote:
I shoot anyone didn't have sisters themselves understood among themselves.
What? It is possible to solve the conflict that would both shall live? In detail please.

J
JOKERSW 26.01.20

Guys explain to me how Emma survived, when shot her mother???

D
Dako7 26.01.20

JOKERSW
We have not yet told, waiting 4 episode. There probably already is it in something mystical, do not be surprised if we have it in the next episodes we will see alive.