3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elven Kelevra 26.01.20 02:40 pm

Why boilers of Horizon one in one is similar to asylum in Mass Effect Andromeda? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

Only a few other decorations
It seems different developers. Or I something do not understand?

PS for what my question zaminusovali? You even argue in the answers of the position, write with than disagree. Otherwise it just looks like a inadequate assholes who sit on Peekaboo, minusami everything.
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 26.01.20

Forged the concept of futuristic high technology in conjunction with today's fashionable cubism. Common.
Such use of stereotypes.
After all, when you are given the task to draw the buildings/ruins of some advanced civilization/ robots/ idolatrous, in my experience these forms. Mind you, in many sci-Fi movies constantly found something similar, many books trying to describe something similar. Stereotype.

s
saa0891 26.01.20

Yes, there is some monsters on the Geth and their technology is similar,when I saw the first movie on the game,I just had a feeling that the Goths copied,although in General this is not something to worry about if everything is made interesting and original.
Oh,sorry that Andromeda has not added such cool enemies.

E
Elven Kelevra 26.01.20

Toxa95
Yes, that makes sense. That's just like copy-paste I have not seen anywhere else - styling of the entrance triangle, and the design inside of the triangles, enemies and containers get achievements, connect to the main core, after which it becomes impossible to survey the rest of the room and only offered a way out in the Andromeda connection to the core gave a clearing, and in the Horizon the possibility of mastering additional machines (the principle is the same), etc. just like if you were doing one and the same person.

And the names of the machines, by the way is very similar to the names of the creatures from the TV series Grimm

q
quantum break 26.01.20

Maybe both studios were given to outsourcing to do the design the same people, and they decided not to bother and did the same.

G
Garrus 1991 26.01.20

XS about Andromeda, when I first got to the boiler, I have flashbacks about the Citadel from Half Life 2 covered

n
nibler99 26.01.20

Why boilers of Horizon one in one is similar to asylum in Mass Effect Andromeda?
Well then mass effect came out after the horizon, so the question should be directed to the other side

s
serpen786 05.10.20

Because it's fucking saifay, and in saifa, pyramidal columns and growths are cliches! (‵□′)┻━┻

P
POLKOVNIK2005 05.10.20

Elven Kelevra
Well, you got something wrong with Andromeda, she came out later, she's copying, the shading on them. And the fact that some machines look like goths is yes, but the game does not spoil.

G
Gera95 05.10.20

Andromeda said that these triangles are from the Inquisition. )
Gateways, also from Andromeda.
Spoiler
And here's the animation of people-nps, movements and swirls, from Anthem.
A hand-wringing mechanic from Andromeda. Implementation of European values from the games of biomea, just twisted for a tick and the plot does not affect. There are a lot of traces of biomea, it was clearly a project of bio-movea, which they for some reason sold. Most likely, I do not see any other reasons for such multiple similarity. There can be no project of some developers so similar to the projects of other developers. Especially since Guerrilla Games never did such projects, their Killzone ceiling which they did in different versions.