3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 26.01.20 02:41 pm

How to disable GPU Boost on the GTX 1060

Declared stock frequency of the GPU 1506 MHz, in Boost mode, 1709 MHz, if I'm not mistaken, my map with good temperature and voltage in most modern games Bastida to the frequency of 1835 MHz. Well and accordingly the higher the temp, the lower the frequency, it is clear why.
That's clearer... I would Like to get to work on your graphics card is not dependent on load at stock frequency 1506 MHz, that she was not above busties. Who uvadaemye knows how all this stuff up. And do I need to lower the memory frequency, if you lower the core frequency?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

you can try to download the old R-Vidian tuner. if he could comprehend none with buttom you will see its something like 400MHz for the chip if you overclock it manually to the default frequency, it was possible to bring it to a permanent Smoking at certain frequency. approx 600 series gofors
but it does mean that she and easy will be 1500 and it is something that constantly mine it
and the question itself -why

I
InboxM 26.01.20

MunchkiN 616
I honestly do not understand what you wrote, alas, not an expert in overclocking. I wanted to ensure that the map used in max. load update frequency, ie 1506 MHz on the chip, and not bastilas to 1835 MHz

L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

InboxM
Under your video card manufacturer's website and download Google apps for your graphics card. At MSI there is a MSI Afterberner, ASUS GPU Tweak. Undervolting You need, as I understand it, myself especially overclocks don't do (it's the first thing that came to mind). This phenomenon allows to reduce the temperature, power and frequency. By the way, as I understand it, you can just start with the frequency and fix it at a smaller value of force. If playing with voltage - Core Voltage, the core clock Core Clock.
The decrease in voltage will limit the ability of the graphics card, it usually take more, according to possible boost.
Memory is different, it has its own characteristics, including temperature.
And later comrade well noticed - WHY??? You will lose the performance of the card. Boost - it is the norm. Temperature in the range of 70 - excellent, well 70-75, 75-80 too much for them, but acceptable for 80, I think she's already edited a boost and the fans there will be much more.

D
Dako7 26.01.20

InboxM,VOVAN WOLF, all wrote is true. You must map the OS that is overclocknet from the factory, I also by the way a similar situation and stock 1060 1544 but during the games comes to the frequency of 1900 MHz, and 55% of the turnover of cooler temperature around 65 degrees. Importantly follow the temperature and the fact that frequencies above this well, you and higher productivity, just the manufacturer did you a favor and broke up a map at the factory.

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

InboxM
Just wondering why your graphics card, what's the point? Shake and MSI Afterburner and set up a whore as you need (invoked with ctrl+f) if no whore that can overlimit to lower the maximum, but again I do not understand why do it?

G
Garik Nevskoy 26.01.20

Anything to slow don't, it's NVIDIA, all 1060 work drawn 1500/1700, but in fact 1850 or 1900, is the norm. I have 670 on the Stove so it was drawn was 900/1000, worked on the 1100.

I
InboxM 26.01.20

B
Beirut 26.01.20

InboxM
Google vbey, firmware BIOS video card so and forward at your own risk, but the question is why???? your turboboost is nominal, just marketers came up with the buzzword, it appeared in energy savings, which is not surprising if the light bill can walk 100-150 bucks ( USA)
that is in rest mode 120 Wat( whole system), active phase ( your turboboost ) + 280-300ват and not what's magic about frequency-nominal and stuff there is only one saving

L
Luka_gg 26.01.20

InboxM
InboxM wrote:
I'm interested in the card on stock frequency, without Mostovskoy
It is possible to describe easily. Reduced power consumption, temperature, speed of the cooler will be less. Productivity will fall, exactly the FPS will be less, as, I assume interest is 5%. At least remember the difference between the reference and preferences.
To change the voltage through the settings Afterburner to note the checkmark in the Main - unlock voltage control. Next, click CTRL + F. Opens the schedule here You can set thinner than the graph of the frequency of the voltage (hopefully correctly named). Edit as you like.
Power Limit (%), - controls the limit of the power consumption of the graphics card, helps to achieve greater acceleration with a higher energy consumption and/or Vice versa;
A blueprint about the power limit, but keep the full list, it's convenient:
Спойлерhttps://sonikelf.ru/kak-razognat-videokartu-prostejshij-variant-msi-afterburner/
Flash card I do not recommend. Most likely You won't even find the BIOS.
AH! The core frequency is possible through CoreClock less try to do, kid below correctly noted. However, here You will underestimate working, I don't know how it will affect the bust. Play with them down really bad then nothing will.

B
Beirut 26.01.20

Afterburner = CoreClock= - 10% ( that is, get-250mhz) the most simple, and even easier to buy on Craigslist or Ali of the norms of the cooling system even used.from. or Nativity 120mm ventilator, unless of course the cause of hemorrhoids in this