3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valeriy moseychuk 20.09.19 09:35 am

A question on the Gifts of the Caucasus (Farming Simulator 17)

Rotary mining excavator does not load technique,can you tell me what could be the problem.
133 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bayun4ik 20.09.19

Valery Moseychuk
Gifts of the Caucasus - map of peculiar , not every technique will work there ... If you purchased the card , try to use a technique from the kit card . And make sure that the trailer or gruzovik you are prescribed the sand .

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 20.09.19

Valery Moseychuk
In the Urals with a yellow body always load,or take more powerful truck and a trailer for it on 47т. that it is also loading,you should also look under the trigger or not stood for (if not mistaken F1), a menu will appear which will show what you need to shipping.

v
valeriy moseychuk 20.09.19

The excavator is not working

S
Shuler73 20.09.19

also not ship Ural W body!

a
alurb 20.09.19

Valery Moseychuk
In the technique of extra pack on any ship.If not ship that is not properly embarked on the Triger load or did not include the excavator.With mod AAA UniversalProcessKit ship any cargo trailer.

S
Shuler73 20.09.19

how does the excavator to include?
campaign at quarry works,all have already tried,-press filling,with a choice of sand or gravel,click on any and nothing is going on!

S
Suleimann 20.09.19

Shuler73
And wait twenty seconds have not tried the sand\rubble immediately begins to boot from the excavator, like the delay..

S
Shuler73 20.09.19

Suleimann
20 minutes sat waiting and the result is 0!

S
Suleimann 20.09.19

Well, I don't know.. personally I have all loaded - may conflict with some of the mods?

S
Shuler73 20.09.19

or maybe there is some reytig need or license?

S
Suleimann 20.09.19

Shuler73
no rating, if the license not needed for this..

S
Shuler73 20.09.19

all SPS who responded,downloaded from another resource this map and it worked,apparently my card was bhagavana

S
Shuler73 20.09.19

BL,now the sprayer can not fill,there was at whom such?

S
Suleimann 20.09.19

Shuler73
And which is charged, at the garden center or at the base? If on the base, you will have to bring liquid fertilizer, I personally don't think with the importation of fertilizers to the base, just take the trailer with the startup and go to the store for fertilizer, and then put the containers right at the edge of the field and tucked into the work - no need to drive equipment on the base.

D
Dmitry Astahov 20.09.19

Often raise questions on the failure of anything on DK. The reason often lies in the name of the card - it works provided that card is called Kavkaz.zip and not otherwise. If there is at least one extra or not such letter in the title - that may not work, that all scripts refer to Kavkaz.zip. On many sites the archive name is changed, for example FS17_Kavkaz.zip and this card is not fully working. Official or pirated is irrelevant.

S
Shuler73 20.09.19

Suleimann
ATP is your friend,helped)

v
valeriy moseychuk 20.09.19

drop the link where you downloaded

S
Suleimann 20.09.19

Shuler73
but not for that, if you have any more questions on the map, write in lichku - I can tell..

_
_Grads 20.09.19

Type here, I decided to play in the FS17, but just created a... um, a lot. Type kursela not working for part of the equipment, and this part Disnye trucks and a pack of KAMAZ trucks (and other trucks do not intend to seek, for it is not suitable for the products DK), that is, except a couple of tractors default, there is no equipment connected to the transport of something, and most importantly harvesting.
Stolen..., LAN there the fuel leaked, will bring, but a quarter of the money a steal. Is 200k schem that was 50K was a steal, but if you save the plant 5кк+ Lam+ steal ??? Guns, guards, dogs... Where is it, how to protect an imaginary house ? Yes, something broke by accident, 1K with you, but I fiction Tama, and hirelings, corplease weren't, because they are not. Where are the fines ?

D
Dmitry Astahov 20.09.19

_Grads
Fines for traffic rules are generated in the game regardless of your actions. In addition to violations at the railway crossings. Even if you from home in General will not leave, will still be fines for traffic rules), Some events are generated under certain conditions - for example, the technique can steal only at night and only if it is outside the protected area - the base of the plant, and so forth .You can turn off in the settings for random events.