3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psyche7 26.01.20 04:11 pm

How many people did you kill in the game? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

At the moment, 5327 people.and how are you?
119 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valera-AS aka mAVeRick 26.01.20

And who is not weak on the garbage truck 10 minutes with 6 stars to travel around the city?
I on any car in any GTA can from the cops very long to go. Once even was that the ice cream truck, I went from the cops more than an hour and never scratched it. And what about weapons with a minigun quietly in a public place mow 100-150 people.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 26.01.20

I love the Malibu club with a chainsaw to go. There are people in the center dancing. Starts a bloody mess. Then leave the club and kill everyone around you from the minigun. A minute can kill 150 people

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 26.01.20

I love the Malibu club with a chainsaw to go. There are people in the center dancing. Starts a bloody mess. Then leave the club and kill everyone around you from the minigun. A minute can kill 150 cheloveko I know what you mean.

G
Grandshot 26.01.20

[Q]I love the Malibu club with a chainsaw to go. There are people in the center dancing. Starts a bloody mess. Then leave the club and kill everyone around you from the minigun. A minute can kill 150 people[/Q]

This is called Bloody disco 80-X!

G
Grand Theft Aero 26.01.20

And I go to the club Malibu Molotov and throw the cocktail into the crowd,they are dancing burning 10 seconds,then leave the club and blow up everything with a Bazooka.Moto for 100 people minimum.

T
Tomas. 26.01.20

In Malibu having fun more often with a katana. Generally a katana is my favorite melee weapon in Weiss.

_
_DaVe 26.01.20

The theme of sadists.IMHO Bayan

V
Vanches 26.01.20

I used to be in the mansion Tommy was having fun.Chainsaw cut his thugs.They do still do not.

M
Mikku 26.01.20

You are supposedly competing which of you bloodthirsty;-)

A
AK 47 26.01.20

In washi pleased when the pinwheel screw cops hack happened at the same time 2.3 on the screw and then hung them on the sausage sent.

L
LSD_Videosystem 26.01.20

Eh...
A little down with a screw at the level of heads of pedestrians flying?I'm 15-20 seconds passed,and then the smoke was knocked down,but how many people chopped down,Set!!!Directly with fountains of blood!!!AHAHAHAHAHA!!!HAVE MEAT!!!!.....
Ask nervous..(((

L

I love the people on the tank to shoot. Soak one with a fist, the body will gather a lot of people, I sit in a tank and shoot a gun at the crowd. 4 star crime immediately give

A
AK 47 26.01.20

Oh sorry in washi dismemberment no

S
Stasyano 26.01.20

and I do in Vice if now played, there almost wasn't one) to San Andreas I'm an ordinary people(not in missions) do not touch, the entire game is colored crushed aunt and grandmother during the war with the Ballas by a stray bullet hit)))

So Vice city during my playing all peacefully would be)))

V
Vanches 26.01.20

Stassano, you're a Humanist.

T
Tomas. 26.01.20

More like a flamethrower to misbehave. Well burns infidels.

W
Waffen 26.01.20

The main thing is to haitani near at hand were....the rest do not care

T
Tomas. 26.01.20

Cops interfere(

L

And you cops with the flamethrower fell!

T
Tomas. 26.01.20

The helicopter, too?