3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jeekryu 26.01.20 04:14 pm

Help to get rid of viruses

So here's the deal: in PC stuck virus. Virus scan it/them to detect, tried: adwcleaner; malwarebytes; AVG AntiVirus FREE; Windows Defender. If you in search write the name of virus scan or go to their official website, the browser closes automatically. The same situation when installing antivirusnikov and running (installed in safe mode, in another way). Also in task Manager there is svchost.exe which loads PC. Manufacturer it is not written. It starts when you receive the command prompt. (But the command prompt appears for a second after starting the system).

PS If you have time taskinstance command line, then skins.
P. S. S. do Not write that the only option is to reinstall Windows. I do understand that. But I want to do without it
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 26.01.20

https://www.kaspersky.ru/downloads/thank-you/free-virus-removal-tool

M
MunchkiN 616 26.01.20

you can monitor the drive and connect it via USB hub without starting Windows Aki Felsko to a different pitch
the truth of the aforesaid device

J
Jeekryu 26.01.20

saa0891
Thanks for the help

K
KrolikSenya 26.01.20

I usually download the paid version of AVG. It is trial for 30 days. If it finds nothing, download Dr.Web CureIt! and check the comp.
If no results, open the host file and look not replaced if the virus there default values.