3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STAENBERG 26.01.20 04:14 pm

How to detail a car with a box on the map (The Crew)

how to detail a car with a box on the map , bronze gold silver platinum , already a dozen boxes delivered a couple of machines picked up , I got 18 boxes of items for 2 cars, so going through the box and not give the item , and the money already 3 times one box took but all to no purpose , other boxes, too, saw it and all to no purpose give money instead of items , that I can not do ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
SerJey_ 26.01.20

Servise
Cheat less necessary.

S
STAENBERG 26.01.20

SerJey_
if cheat !. the money would be nemereno and boxes would not be collected to win a car!

S
SonyK_2 26.01.20

Servise
On different machines tried? - when I go to a fully pumped machine (which bought / opened all body kits, etc.), instead of the parts / decals / paints occur money (in addition to the main cash award). As a big fan to bring boxes noticed that after frequent use of one machine, except the additional money is in prizes not fall - given the fact that all the cars (of the available Calling All Units not bought) preupgraded to the maximum level. If you really need some item / decoration on a specific machine (but the prizes do not) - go to the store and buy: with frequent remove the mailbox (especially platinum), problems with money shouldn't be.

S
STAENBERG 26.01.20

SonyK.
I have 18 boxes left !, 10 bronze and the rest silver and platinum 2

S
SonyK_2 26.01.20

Servise
Sometimes out extra prizes, but rarely (it is necessary to try on all the machines, and I'm too lazy), mostly bucks.

S
STAENBERG 26.01.20

SonyK.
Yes very lazy of day 3 not as not going through 18 boxes

S
STAENBERG 26.01.20

SonyK.
you've transported ?

S
STAENBERG 26.01.20

SonyK.
after the Mercedes AMG that comes ?, what's the last car ?

S
SonyK_2 26.01.20

Servise
What does last? - looking to compare. Once back in the game, gave racing Mazda MX-5 (as I remember).

S
STAENBERG 26.01.20

SonyK.
video is not available

S
STAENBERG 26.01.20

SonyK.
I have 2 minutes and ready

S
STAENBERG 26.01.20

SonyK.
I 300GB, episode one downloaded in 5 minutes