3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MirtsMan 26.01.20 04:14 pm

The game become lag, although it worked fine (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Already half a year playing GTA Online and everything was just perfect(medium-high settings gave 50-60 FPS), and a few days after the upgrade night life began to issue 9-15 FPS. I tried to make the settings worse, but it didn't help.
Features: Pentium G4600 3600МГц
Asus GTX 1050
8GB of RAM
PS the Problem is not the Internet,because the lag is ridiculous, too.
10 Comments
Sort by:
f
fedorcov 26.01.20

MirtsMan
CECI Manager, WMS any left processes caught or Smara th iron loaded

M
MirtsMan 26.01.20

fedorcov
Thanks for the reply,but I tried.Does not help.

a
anupadaku 26.01.20

MirtsMan
there is wood, you need to upgrade on vidyuhi. plasmati. yesterday he updated.

B
Beirut 26.01.20

Windu point, I have 10 times starts to slow down a horror (I read a bunch of forums answer what trouble there)
And put MSI Afterburner ( read about settings) and watch your temperatures in-game Prots, video card, etc.) it seems that there is a throttle percent or some.

19Grey62 26.01.20

it's all for the update... will fix eventually...

D
Demons97 26.01.20

MirtsMan
for me personally, the game starts to lag and other stuff in it to happen, just because if my hard drive less than 55 GB of space left, 60 remains the game never luganet. If that's not the problem, you can not help although try to install Driver Booster and update all available drivers, and then remove it and check for viruses Dr. Web, as the rest do not fucking see.

F
FsTanDar 26.01.20

MirtsMan
Check hard into survivability. If it's bad, he's the problem.

K
Kind Ram 26.01.20

Fi_xXx
GTA without vertical sync playing eyes ache. Either have to turn at the speed of sloth, that the picture does not cut it.

M
MirtsMan 26.01.20

anupadaku
OK, thank you.Try

o
olddedgamer 26.01.20

Anyway the processor is loaded on 100%,that's lag,although the 10-ke I also have a little podlagivala,launched on 7-ke everything is fine.