3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 26.01.20 04:15 pm

Good thing (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

How do you know that you've created an excellent thing?Where would it be written?
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 26.01.20

You will understand and see that when you create a delicious thing of its basic characteristics will be considerably increased, and visually it's hard to miss.

S
Siniy Kot 26.01.20

like big letters in the middle of the screen says you have created a excellent vesch,now dance!
but it's not exactly

d
david272 26.01.20

Blue Cat
the blue whale, are trying to create already excellent thing the second day, and this inscription does not appear all that advise?

K
Katastrofik 26.01.20

Different materials percent chance of creating the perfect are two different things. For the creation of excellent things it is better to have order 5 pieces (minimum) material of the same species, because when creating the object is counting critical chance it is for one type of material if material changes to a countdown of chance is reset and starts from the beginning, the same thing happens when you change the sketch. Before creating things are recorded, then the underlying materials create items such as onions, using cell excellent material of the same kind, such as a dragon's Fang, while considering all attempts. Here what account you work the chance - remember, I reboot and on this account are already using high-level materials.

S
Siniy Kot 26.01.20

david272
and the thing that is ever created?
if created but the labels don't have any then XS,I in large letters in the middle of the screen wrote if the thing was created
what about the chance of critical crafting and reference-double-XS...personally I've done many save/load before Kraft and T. O. still has scripteval it yourself without a huge amount of effort,in my opinion there is a counter does not accumulate a banal random,well it is if you craft excellent thing which has a percent chance to become an elite thing(some items at 100% chance)
if you just give the thing effects(tenkosei for example)-everything is easier,the chance is always 100%,effects from some in the end work out,but not all,then you need to try,for example, weft velvet in the latest patches does not develop a cold nuclear transmutation previously developed(10% chance to create 5 clones to attack the enemy-3 things needs to give a 30% chance-but alas),though things are giving the defense or vampirism-be successful
And!!!And one more thing-to craft excellent things JUST NEED to skyhold to ask a Charmer-such gnomio that learns magic,its still in the previous part helped in this,without it crafting excellent things will be inaccessible vprincipe.One of the immediate tasks on the table command you can invite(like it was instant,yeah).Then when you craft things shoved in a cell for enchantment of the object material and voila,the thing created.Job prihlas the dwarf ladies are available after the first visit to Scajola.

u
ula_202 26.01.20

When I got the sketch Duroc the sword Prowess of Hakkon already nekrofil several Otman things, the latter with Mat half did)) and thought not to try)) but I think okay I'll try, and suddenly get TURNED!!)) Shorter was experimenter, the analysis of how this crap all works, remained as usual, and started simple: I took the most simple dash sketch Pirate Cutlass (damage metal (9), attack - skin (4) and cancellations of the prophetic - prophetic 1), started to do the same all the Hatchets and put prophetic of the 3rd level, what I have a lot, namely: in metal - Silverit, and leather - Fevernova scales well and each time stuck a Dragon's tooth, did straight with no exits from the basement, and so forth dances with a tambourine,)) did 6 in a row, 7 times max, i.e. on the 6th came out of Otman thing, well, doom is now on the 6th, and sin on the 7th, I'll instead dash before, the business Prowess of Hakkon, 3 times did not work, rebooted, and on the 4th BANG HAPPENED.)) Good luck!!

S
Soulless24 11.05.22

My experience: overdone save loads, overdone tries.
Even with a dragon tooth, I didn’t get an excellent item.
Experimented with other things, with cheap stuff - nothing.
I can’t dump excellent materials “for accumulation”, I don’t have enough of them.