3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frob155 26.01.20 04:17 pm

how to beat the Ghost crystal? (Tales of Berseria)

I am writing to say it should be on a level easy to take, and however do not write as it is possible to change the level? what is the armor reflect damage need to wear, but do not specifically write for the armor. I have let the reflection of the 10% reflect damage, but only when you get damage which will come to zero damage. that is, the probability is negligible.
and they write about what that armor that you might think that all and any type of damage and it always will be reflected, if not the entire? what kind of armor are, it's in the bonus abilities from the armor that randomly appear, or is it in the main features of armor this enchantment. and where such armor to take?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sh1nra 26.01.20

He replied to my question. Have 10% reflection. Get 700 damage, 10% is reflected in the crystal. A total of 70 damage. And so defeat the boss. Wear more clothes at the reflection, you win faster. On belongings and written about the reflection. No what special, the random feature.
Took a long time. Of crystal not more than 1K HP.

L
Lobo 26.01.20

frob155
I was able to kill him but slightly dishonest way just take the level of complexity of the easiest then you will be able to break his armor

D
Dmitriy Openkov 04.10.20

And how do potentites put on the equipment at all?