3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lenoks1166 26.01.20 04:17 pm

How to level up Geralt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to improve?
I have finished almost all the quests. You only have to go to the Isle of mists and so on. Ie still follow the plot, but I would like before the battle at kaer morhen and the Gatherings to obtain enchants on swords and mutation. How can you pump?
PS Level 27.
27 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 26.01.20

you can clear out the question marks,it's very interesting

b
bazilews 26.01.20

Lenoks1166
The trainer.

L
Lenoks1166 26.01.20

bazilews
What?

L
Lenoks1166 26.01.20

Oh yeah I forgot. Cheats and console are not interested in

h
halepa 26.01.20

read, if you are not lazy, there is a sensibly painted http://www.gamer.ru/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/i-snova-o-bildah-sila-v-kombinatsii

B
Bupycop 26.01.20

Lenoks1166
Isle of the mists is not the ending, level 27 at the time, this is a very high LVL. So pass the story on, if all orders and secondary completed and in the number of interesting places on the map.

There is a variant with a banal grind mobs, for example, in Velenje, near the big tree, there tumanniy like 25+ running level 4+ pieces. Another option to zabagovan quest in Skellige, where you have to get the contest ribbon on a mountain, there can be at the control point, infinitely to experience walking in the gate. However if you completed this quest, it already does.

N
Nervios 26.01.20

Lenoks1166
One method personally tested , low levels mobs give very little experience , Makar and up )) if A serious mutation is given in the DLS , this requires a high level ..tip - When you complete the main story , reach the right level for DLS . come on all tasks ...Then start a new game plus, and all of the mutations and skills will remain . PS it was Funny when he began the second passage in the gear of a knight , as cans Geral ' ran :)

Z
ZanVan 26.01.20

I sailed to the Island of mist and hardly explored Skellige - now level 30. Easily swings, when will you come to the area that is added DLS heart of Stone - where all the enemies with a high green and red level, drink some of the elixirs are different, swords brush the oils and just we clean this location from spiders, wild boars, drowning, the knights - experience instantly stuffed + for osvobojdenie deserted villages, the destruction of nests. Easy enough, all submitted except one Golem 37 level him until I missed.

L
Lenoks1166 26.01.20

Bupycop
Yes, I know that the Island is not the end. Just then there will be only one opportunity to send the plot to the foot. This is not to go to the Council. And then after the Board will begin a very long and dull passage where I know that Imleri for me selenium. And I can't kill him yet.

S
Sigma214 26.01.20

Bupycop
Another option to zabagovan quest in Skellige, where you have to get the contest ribbon on a mountain...
that bug was fixed like a year ago.

B
Bupycop 26.01.20

Sigma214
I also read that it was fixed, but last time I played(and it was when it came out KIV) that used it a couple of times to finish the level.
Lenoks1166
Why send a story? Long and dull? You what if the game is played? If you Imleri strong... we had difficulty to put below, it can be the first level in his underwear to kill, enough to know his tactics, and she had one, or rather phase 2, but knowing his tricks, nothing complicated, especially if the ability to inject vortex the 2nd phase you can simply skip.

L
Lenoks1166 26.01.20

Bupycop
Well tactics Illyria I know, and not that it is strong. Just at the moment when he throws the shield it becomes complicated. And about the long and dull, I mean, there is no way to say what they say I'll see you there. First, the Council, the siege, then the burial, and another type of Board, then a coven of witches and Imleri. And only on arrival in Novigrad you can move away from the plot.

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 26.01.20

come in DLC

B
Bupycop 26.01.20

Lenoks1166
Dialogues can be skipped, keep you updated, spam space+right click and all these dialogues and screen savers pass a couple of minutes. About imerica if you inject vortex can before he threw the shield(1 phase) after his powerful attack and when he's on the knee, clamp the vortex to his back under the crits(good thunder) and he's not getting up, and constantly getting crit damage, no time to stand and cast the spell with the transition to the 2nd phase.

L
Lenoks1166 26.01.20

Vladislav Vedmedi
I think I wrote what my level. And any player in the Witcher 3 knows that DLC is needed well at least level 30.

Z
ZanVan 26.01.20

Lenoks1166 wrote:
I think I wrote what my level. And any player in the Witcher 3 knows that DLC is needed well at least level 30.
Finish rave. 27 the average level of complexity you're there all the enemies with the mouse without elixirs zaklikali. The important thing on top in the main quests to climb - clean up a few issues and will get almost immediately 28, and 29, and so on. Then all easy. All sorts of red knights, wolves, bears, knackery and utoptsev level 34 are submitted on time and experience, slept on the floor of the scale for the fight.

L
Lenoks1166 26.01.20

ZanVan
If I played on the middle difficulty level, then nothing would asked. But it just so happened that I play on the complexity of the death. And everything is much more interesting

N
Nervios 26.01.20

Lenoks1166
Above wrote . when you progress through the story you can level raise Geralt to the recommended ....Question - if then everything is tedious to you how you plan the story take place ? One then output whatever to the DLS to get to mutations , hitting grey mobs until you're blue , well, for you it will be boring ? )))

D
Dmitriy Berezkin 26.01.20

Nervios
Island of fog is a normal level.

D
Dmitriy Berezkin 26.01.20

Nervios
You after the battle at kaer morhen the fly 2 or 3 level and can begin to take the heart of Stone