3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyRaider 26.01.20 04:17 pm

How to get rid of slow-mo? (Dead or Alive 5: Last Round)

I have in-game slow-mo about 85% of arenas how to get rid of?
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den_XXL 26.01.20

Either lower the game settings (resolution, antialiasing, shadows), or you need a more powerful graphics card (if already low). From the slo-mo is not to get rid of, because the developers recorded the game on constant 60кадров x 1sec. I.e. when 30кадрах everything is slowed down 2 times (30fps x 2 h to obtain constant). Such a fixation of the performance are doing in games is very rare, however.. But as a whole the game works without the brakes even Antalovsky building (at least from the HD5000).

S
SkyRaider 26.01.20

Den_XXL

as you can see here all of the other cars will adjust only the resolution and smoothing

d
ducks4yquack 26.01.20

you must have a weak PC, that slow mo

K
Kageri Sendou 26.01.20

As you can have slow mo?The game is optimized very well,even on calculators is with a stable 60 fps.

S
SkyRaider 26.01.20

ducks4yquack
absoluth991
my config

F
Filis 26.01.20

SkyRaider
There's probably a CPU needs at least mediocre, the graphics card is not so important in this game :)

S
SkyRaider 26.01.20

Filis
I have a weak CPU?

F
Filis 26.01.20

SkyRaider
I have no idea in mobile andskih do not understand :) MK, Injustice it run as is?

S
SkyRaider 26.01.20

Filis
MK and Injustice of norms plows,but with patches)))

F
Filis 26.01.20

SkyRaider
Well then you're out of luck with this particular fighting game, it was not the developers to test your CPU, or to owners of stone from AMD got mediocre optimization.

S
SkyRaider 26.01.20

Filis
Thanks to Tecmo Koei & Team Ninja for what they provided me a pleasant, comfortable game))))

K
Kageri Sendou 26.01.20

SkyRaider
The processor is just too weak for the game,coupled with mobile vidyuhi game stalling is very bad,try to dig around in the settings of the video card and enable maximum performance,can help.

D
Den_XXL 26.01.20

There is a suspicion that the game works only the insertions 7640G, as 7670м 2 times more powerful and its enough for the game (unlike the first - it just brakes fit the description). Need to switch\to play with high performance graphics processor (APPROXIMATE title - just do not tell) or in the settings of the graphics pane, for the application, or (possibly) right-click on the app to choose. I have no AMD, so can't exactly give you options.

v
vradyanskiy 26.01.20

SkyRaider
Screen resolution choose a lower. Helped me play on a weak laptop.

T
TheeOoze 26.01.20

Look how many cores does the game use, she likes to run on the 1st core, so slow mo

m
morevdriver 26.01.20

SkyRaider
Launch the game and put it on two cores in task Manager. Helped me.

m
morevdriver 26.01.20

And even as an option click the right mouse button on the game shortcut and do run the game with another video card that is amd radeon hd 7670m

S
Star_Ocean 26.01.20

I helped to translate in windowed mode with a resolution of 1360х720 for my screen. Slow mo is gone.