3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slashur 1998 26.01.20 04:18 pm

Black screen \"No Internet\" (Battlefield 2)

The essence of what,I don't always have Internet,but now not about it,generally when the Internet in the game to go normally all loaded,when I go into the game without Internet,black screen and then the game is not,in task Manager the program is allegedly not in charge,but as soon as there is the Internet,the game works fine,playing on Windows 7,what's the problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slashur 1998 26.01.20

ReasonableSoul
as much as I wrote it,then it's a stupid question!

S
Strelec-zmeya 26.01.20

Slashur Entertainment
I'm the same theme, my game will not launch at all without an Internet. just hanging the application in the Manager and doesn't untap until you connect the Internet. What kind of test or something, I don't know..

S
Slashur 1998 26.01.20

Strelec-zmeya
in the window to try,I XS

S
Strelec-zmeya 26.01.20

Slashur Entertainment
No, it's not in the window or polnoekrannom. The fact that the application Manager is running, but it eats the whole 9 yards of memory and not free. And as soon as you connect the Internet - it immediately begins to operate as a complete application in front of the RAM consumption grows up to 2 gigs, roughly speaking, the percent of cycles and starts the game.

N
NarkDevils 26.01.20

Slashur Entertainment
Play better in BF3

S
Slashur 1998 26.01.20

NarkDevils
I like 2 Chet

S
Slashur 1998 26.01.20

Strelec-zmeya
I found the answer in the VC,it might fit

If you play the mod, and use the launcher to login, when there is no Internet connection to log the problem. Then you have to go to bypass the launcher: mean you can go through the classics.
On Community/Custom games.
Choose the server
To activate

S
Strelec-zmeya 26.01.20

Slashur Entertainment
It mod and the launcher. But all the rest do not understand.

S
Slashur 1998 26.01.20

Strelec-zmeya
in the game, you need to go and activate

S
Strelec-zmeya 26.01.20

Slashur Entertainment
How do I log into the game, if it does not start without Internet?, neither the original nor the mod. I need to treat the dependence of the running game from the Internet, so to speak.
Again describe the problem:
I installed the game a long time, then fashion different played and the problems didn't all start immediately and without an Internet.
But then again after Windows 7 update the game has stopped running. More precisely, the process hangs in the Manager, but nothing requires almost no resources.
And here started the Host process Windows started to actively devour the resource.
When the process exits to the game Manager and re-starting, it starts.
But the host process does not calm down and continues to eat, the game periodically starts right. of course.
If you terminate the host process, is 50 to 50, the game can krasnitsa, maybe even something of the processes krasnytsia.
But if before restarting the game to complete the host process, the game to start up again.
Have to reboot, to include the Internet and safely run the game.
How to cure it? Already tried compatibility, and your past advice.