3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rwrttt 26.01.20 04:19 pm

1050 Nvidia MSI does not see the connection

Hello! The situation is extremely strange and can't find any advice online or similar cases. The unpleasant coincidence, the cable hdmi input was extremely rude pull, and in fact, stopped working. Internal small plate at the entrance clearly suffered and began to hang around the transactions on the one hand, the entrance itself does not come loose.

Without thinking twice, decided to score, put the adapter dvi-d - hdmi and decided to use it, and it was not there, not working. DP is also not responding. The first suspicion the Board was burnt, maybe, or something, but the graphics Card sees the computer, the controller displays, logs are placed, and in General anywhere does not get any errors...in Fact the question of what it might be and how it can be solved, is the blade of one of the inputs will fall off all at the same time not to touch the performance of the graphics card? thank you.
5 Comments
Sort by:
k
kityara35 26.01.20

rwrttt
And somewhere whiling away in this port because of the curvature, perhaps that's buggy. Go to the master you for 200рэ will blow this and put new +100рэ.

r
rwrttt 26.01.20

kityara35
thanks for the reply, of course I'll go, but the paradox is that fell off all the entrances, no one responds to the connection...that is what worries me...and the master is not very fond of some repair, the warranty is not give and take 1K+, already learned(

k
kityara35 26.01.20

rwrttt
Look for electronics beyond repair centre. Well ask fry the map, after the change the slot. Can help.
This tips only for mechanical damage, should look further.
And try some to put a gag on some instead of his mother. Maybe there is a port came off
Or this vidyahu to another PC

r
rwrttt 26.01.20

kityara35
tomorrow sitesterol on another PC, thanks.

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

rwrttt
As far as I know the outputs of the chip, it may have a fuse. Replacement I think it will be cheap because if the card is a msi burn love to burn these chips remain intact and their repair should be fully on the donors.