3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frayherr 26.01.20 04:21 pm

Freezes characters periodically (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

hi, have you noticed a problem: sometimes either one of your heroes or hero opponent sometimes freezes, for example it can look so that one of your heroes does not respond to commands, such as rival also stands and waits for his kill, because of what such can be who faced?
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tim7472 26.01.20

Freiherr
This is Frostbite and curves hands of developers, and the response of the characters are written very shitty.

F
Frayherr 26.01.20

Tim7472 i.e. the problem is known? And how is it treated?
Skard as it is, and how minus it is necessary to twist? in General, APF values what I have to achieve? I have the very max 45, what I need the performance to this problem is not manifested.

F
Frayherr 26.01.20

also interesting: because of the included trials can this be? in the last version when the game was held this was not observed

L
Luxfero 26.01.20

Freiherr
If in previous times this was not, it is quite possible that this is due to hardware or video card drivers(update to the latest or roll to the stable version). Try to clean the computer from dust and the OS itself from debris for example 3 programs or one from this list : CCleaner+Reg Organizer(preferable)+AusLogics BoostSpeed, I usually have all the bugs in the games after those actions took place.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 26.01.20

Tests are included ? Read the information in the challenges menu.
The response of the characters I was normal. Once had problems with the included trials.

F
Frayherr 26.01.20

00 Brave sailor wrote:
Tests are included ? Read the information in the challenges menu.
The response of the characters I was normal. Once had problems with the included trials.
I mean, the second time I want to pass the game at max hardcore.
What's your problem occurred, could you elaborate?