3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
intellligent 26.01.20 04:21 pm

Strong man does not get up (Fallout 4)

Do not advise me to go to the doctor, I'm not getting my super mutant. One of lokaty knocked him out, since he always carved teleported behind me. Sent to Sanctuary hills and something he can not see. Has anyone else had this bug with the knockout?
21 Comments
Sort by:
k
k2n 26.01.20

So young, and the super mutant is not worth it...

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 26.01.20

You are not sleeping or waiting for?

p
pochtipushkin 26.01.20

k2n
Do not advise me to go to the doctor, I'm not getting my super mutant.

And the sense of humor the author has =))))

_
_Ozymandias_ 26.01.20

Just that he was offended. To cover it had.

M
Marionetco 26.01.20

Do not advise me to go to the doctor
Damn is broken, and so wanted the doctor to send!

C
CEMENTATOR 26.01.20

intellligent
Better in the description to indicate as partner or companion can't get up after a knockout. Otherwise there will be a solid jokes not rising super mutant instead of useful answers to the question error of the game.
I have any hang-UPS, glitches and bugs are treated to run through the switching on and off a PIP-boy or via F5-F9. And it all goes away. Don't need any visible errors to pull a few saves, and then ask what to do now.
By the way once the dog was lying and the stuttering animation of the use of the stimulator, but just as quickly passed. Maybe worth it to apply? Rebooting always helps in any case. To me like that.

z
zagruzon 26.01.20

L|EMEHTATOP
so this is the usual tactic is to mock and laugh.
p.s. go see the fan fall all friend and he the super mutant

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 26.01.20

You can try resurrect poyuzat

b
beggimot 26.01.20

choose your athlete and write recurect (things from the inventory it is better to pick up)

b
beggimot 26.01.20

that would raise its strongman to open the console, point at it with the mouse and write recurect (before this it is necessary to take all the stuff from his inventory and it disappears)

z
zagruzon 26.01.20

L|EMEHTATOP
although it seems that I was the last Joker

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 26.01.20

On reception at the doctor:
- what are the symptoms
- doctor, you know, I... well... it's... the super mutant should not

D
Dali 26.01.20

L|EMEHTATOP
You're dull..

Operating. On the table lies a man prepared for surgery. Included the surgeon sterile gloves and, after examining the patient, says young sister:
- Kind, popravte of supermutant, please.
Hmm...now the patient.

Man comes to spermatology at the reception, undresses and puts the doctor on the Desk of the huge size of super-mutant.
Doctor: - At that complain?
Man: - Complain? No, I'm just bragging.

Spoiler

M
Mercurionio 26.01.20

Give it to him. Just stand and shoot that is urine. Until he would fall. Then pohil his stimpak, and everything will fall into place.

J
Jack ONeill 26.01.20

Mercurionio
The only sane answer. Only stimpak to crack not necessarily, it'll be fine. For me Kate was beamed sitting)

M
Mercurionio 26.01.20

Jack ONeill
NC.
I stimpak just give me their Asses up, and they get up at least once and I'm the backpack loaded.

i
intellligent 26.01.20

Jack ONeill
The strong man behind me teleported everywhere sitting, but opcyja to Give a stimulant was not displayed. I moved to the village and picked out another partner. Hercules still did not get up. I went out with another partner, and then obnarujil friend my is already. Well, just got up and we went on together to explore the Wasteland.

M
Mercurionio 26.01.20

intellligent
I said treatment.

A
Alexidrik 26.01.20

A notable bug with the companions. In my playthroughs who not only sat and Piper, and MacReady, and Nick, and ......... can be a long list, didn't give them everything they came to himself and rose from the ground or floor. Just wondering what is the reason, what is wrong the script of the game or what?

F
Feyk iz badoo 26.01.20

intellligent wrote:
I can't get it up my super mutant.
https://coub.com/view/1c1fln