3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StClaus48 26.01.20 04:22 pm

Problems with the mod (Fallout 4)

Here's the situation. Downloaded v1.2.37 and played in the fun with many mods. After the devil pulled to install the dlc, after which he noted the absence of several files and after the install half of the mods are worked and fought savci. Fresh patches did not help.
But the essence of the question. Decided to install the latest version 1.5.157 with all the dlc. Of course, put a few mods. The problem is that he does not see them in the game. The only working mod for the color of the eyes. The rest are not working. As I have previously put these same mods on an earlier version and they worked, I can assume that you did everything right and the mods were working. I must say that in the documents all spelled out, fashion set manually, tried using mod manager Fallout 4 and they are displayed there. The rumor was that with v1.5.157 the Manager does not plow. Put the old launcher and activated the mods through it. Tried to download different clients with different resources. There is no difference. Mods in the game sees.
If anyone had a similar problem prompt please the decision.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 26.01.20

StClaus48
No problems there. In the main menu now a new point which is responsible for modification. Through it all and now is activated. Nexus MM is easy to work with this format, and about any other managers are not aware of. For centuries yuzal nexus and no problems did not know. And mod the eye works, because it is most likely the most common model, and plug-in the plugin it has not. So the dancing with a tambourine (no other way to call it) was clearly superfluous.

R
RedSoldiers 26.01.20

In the file c:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Fallout4\plugins.txt should have asterisks before the names of the mods.

n
nestrbob 26.01.20

The theme was and found a solution http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/ne_rabotayut_mody_s_vernoj_ustanovkoj-903729/#comment-14973141

C
Comment 26.01.20

StClaus48
Before you install mods be sure to make changes in ini files of the game...And only after that should earn all.

A
AxilesRussia 26.01.20

Who knows the solution to the problem. Building menu is gone, the cell,structure,. How to get her back? (Without starting a new game) I Tried: 1) Delete all mods 2) Reinstall the game. They only appear if you start the game again.

S
Serega Chirko 26.01.20

Guys,I install mods using Nexus Mod and some mods Plugins in the graph are highlighted in red,as I understand it,it means the mod is not activated,how to fix?who knows?

B
BlackTigerTK 26.01.20

Sergey Chirko
Red because there is no mandatory fashion., from which this red mod depends. Or in the boot order it's worth it after red
If you choose this red mod, in Provo part will indicate what the fashion not enough. To see and fix.
And as a rule on the mod's page write, what mods this particular mod depends.

k
killfood 26.01.20

I'm here in fallout4 missing textures of armor and clothing mods , as it is fashionable to solve ?

v
vavan_son 26.01.20

killfood
the same problem,put the mod on a Power armor space Marines and it is not visible , tried all possible ways I found here and on the nexus ,doesn't help. the same problem with the N7 armor , I don't know how to solve.

D
Dolmat77 26.01.20

BlackTigerTK
And it was very useful information for the kettle.Thank you/