3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rambling 26.01.20 04:22 pm

Cheats (This Is the Police 2)

When will appear, and then spread. What topic?
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mainframe13 26.01.20

Simon Воронин22
Approximately this week. Wait.

m
mishazgetss 26.01.20

Already out trainer from Fling'a https://dl.3_dmgame.com/patch/125926.html (remove_)

l
lordghostdragon 26.01.20

in Chinese I do not rummage...

h
hinfa9508 26.01.20

mishazgetssчот still doesn't work link

p
pashalet 26.01.20

lordghostdragon
Google and Yandex are able to translate the sites)
The link supposedly do trainer game.
However, Chrome trying downloading it from the site swears terrible - forbids or allows, they say unsafe content.
Well, Chrome is not a decree)
Downloaded chesnik called 这是警察2_30dm - that is, if we translate the same Yandex: this is the police 2_30dm.
Only here if it to run Windows for some reason asked: do you allow this app to break into your computer, and whether or not you want to install this... calendar from the publisher with an unpronounceable Chinese name?))
And I thought the Chinese calendar, which wants to access the registry, I do not need nafig.

l
lordghostdragon 26.01.20

pashalet
I have chrome and antivirus Bloch, fear like that...

l
lordghostdragon 26.01.20

sapuro
thank you, and then to the settings of the AntiVir broke to climb)

m
mishazgetss 26.01.20

What are you guys? This is a link to 3dm, which is then prohibited, and therefore wrote to remove _. There is something to check. Well, well done. Direct link they drove here, they're just the consequence of lit :)

m
mishazgetss 26.01.20

By the way, the patch came out, which is ruled by the balance, or so hard-core.

S
Salion 26.01.20

What for these cheats AppData\LocalLow\Weappy have a save file, and there you can do a lot more than trainers and similar stuff.

h
hinfa9508 26.01.20

Salion
with this in more detail ))))

S
Salion 26.01.20

hinfa9508
All parameters of the game not even in code, using any Notepad you can edit.
I'm really not bothered, I just restored energy to all the cops, cured alcoholism all and bring all the cops every day.
First look for the desired day and the Employees tab, it lists all the cops with their characteristics. IsAlcoholic false, and a COP will stop drinking, Energy up to 6.

e
evgen1230 26.01.20

Guide to the passage of This is the Police 2 https://www.wplay.net.ua/gayd-po-prokhozhdeniyu-this-is-the-police-2/

D
DreamSky 29.09.20

Salion
Thank you very much, very much helped. I've ruined the interrogation of the dude from the forest sanitary gang and the health was less than the will ... in the end I didn't know what to do... I was looking for cheats and came across your advice, I was thinking of overplaying!