3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Perepelica 26.01.20 04:22 pm

RX-460 4gb after the dissolution of FC/crashes, need backup.

Hi all, as typical of the programmer I have got to overclocking the video card through a special BIOS and flew
graphics card RX-460 4 GB when you buy specified manufacturer GIGABYTE but in GPU-Z says that Sapphir (screen attached) help to understand and to roll back the video card back.
The driver are put only through the patcher. The games crash and sometimes even videos, new video card but because of the dispersal of no use to return to the seller as my school. I would be grateful for any help, thanks in advance.

15 Comments
Sort by:
n
not10squids 26.01.20

First and foremost, I would know the exact model, and flashed the original BIOS. The BIOS is on the site techpowerup.

R
Roman Perepelica 26.01.20

and how to understand what the original BIOS? whether to believe GPU-Z?

n
nickSIA 26.01.20

Roman Perepelitsa
Open the lid and look at the markings on the graphics card.
Spoiler

S
StormW7 26.01.20

So don't panic , go to this website and look for your BIOS.

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/

R

nickSIA
Thanks, looked really Gigabyte, now a very difficult question, how do I properly roll back, for I download file GB and there is only a file without the batch file and other files when you get a new set of files and change file .t1 + data in a batch file nothing happens and the words click to continue Screens put, help))
StormW7

d
dogkg13 26.01.20

Using AMD/ATI ATIFlash or what?

d
dogkg13 26.01.20

https://www.techpowerup.com/download/ati-atiflash/

R

dogkg13
downloaded, started, chose the file, pressed the program , rebooted. Any changes, tell me what I did wrong?

R

People, give the file bind to myy vidyuhi GIGABYTE 4gb RX460 to roll back the BIOS)

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

Roman Perepelitsa
Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
as a typical programmer I have got to overclocking the video card through a special BIOS
Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
when you buy specified manufacturer GIGABYTE but in GPU-Z says that Sapphir
What to call themselves a programmer if they are not? You yourself changed the BIOS and GPU-z shows what you flashed, flashed from sapphire shows a sapphire. And why do the overclocking through the BIOS firmware if zero? it was easier via the app or know what there AMD but NVIDIA cards without problems overclock using MSI Afterburner or EVGA PrecisionX .
PS If I knew what they were doing then creating a backup of the BIOS would be first. Using GPU-z this is done with a single click

L
Leonn_24 26.01.20

Roman Perepelitsa
that's exactly in advance what you need to do to backup the BIOS, and on off. the website does it no?
delve into youtube it's full of rollers how to roll back the BIOS after a failed firmware

here for example:

R

MagicHero
Thanks for the very informative response, but nothing new I have not heard everything and misunderstood.... on this and appealed to the forum.
about the programmer it was specifically written in quotes, if it hurt Your nature then I apologize.

L
Leonn_24 26.01.20

Roman Perepelitsa
and here is your BIOS > https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/191396/gigabyte-rx460-4096-161206

R

Leonn_24
Fine, but I described the situation of my own, I can't put for puts and writes not the same vidyuhi in ATIWinFlash

n
not10squids 26.01.20

To force the flash despite the warning you need to add the-f switch and run from the administrator.
Although in your case probably better to service should be attributed.