3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nevil471 26.01.20 04:23 pm

The graphics card is it?

Good day,recently encountered such a problem,after using the computer after switching it on,after 2-3 hours(no matter whether playing or just sit in the Internet) appear freezes and sometimes crashes to a black screen, also sometimes it gives an error:settings radeon wattman was recovered by default for unexpected system errors. I thought that the problem is in the PSU to 500w but changing it the problem is not solved, to use consistently for 2 years. the driver was perestanavlivat and updated,the situation is not corrected. The graphics card is not heated even in games,keep the temperature not above 62 degrees. Put the data on afterbuner where drawdown then and frieze again, plus when scrolling, there are points like on the 2 photos, as well sometimes in this video you can see, the games were not noticed.

Video card:MSI Radeon R9 380 4G
RAM: 8G
CPU: 6400 i5 2.70 GHz 4(cpu)
Motherboard:MSI MS 7996
BP:Eco Series 700W
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALCAB 26.01.20

Artifacts usually indicate a problem with the graphics card

N
Nevil471 26.01.20

JohnProf
and that it may be based on data? or so hard to say?

A
ALCAB 26.01.20

Nevil471
As far as I remember, option 2, or the chip falls off or conder trouble some, but most likely the chip

M
MagicHero 26.01.20

JohnProf
JohnProf wrote:
or conder trouble some,
And as conder affect the image, I was just wondering.

JohnProf
And in the case when the image crumbles then there may be a problem in a certain memory Bank. Try to run some game, the last lark-type that clogs up all the memory. If the problem will appear immediately and not 2-3 hours as usual then there might be an issue with the memory.

L
Leonn_24 26.01.20

Nevil471
Video Memory Stress Test help you!

r
robespier26 26.01.20

In service get VC, if on warranty. Or in the trash if not.
What sense is there to find out what happened to her? You're not going to solder the chip?

N
Nevil471 26.01.20

In short disabled the graphics card while running on the built-in nothing frieze and artifacts there,hike to carry in repair it is necessary(((