3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AleksBes 26.01.20 04:23 pm

Disappeared my cargo ship (Freighter)! (No Man's Sky)

The people, bought a cargo ship, which is hanging in space, loaded it with supplies, even drove the first scientist. Then flew away, coming back, and the bastard disappeared!
Got a little flight, flew to the station. Come back - there was a marker and say here's your ship. Fly to it and again I offer to buy it! And the ship is not similar to the one that I bought.

What to do? Who faced with?
There is even a way to teleport to my own ship? And what a pity 7 Lyamov and inoplanetyanka cool that you were driven back, too...
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
PeroAlxp 26.01.20

It's space pirates. They hijacked your ship and sold PS. Now they are NPCs you back sell it. And he seemed different, a little repainted in its hangar. :)))))))))))))))) And inoplanetyane if it is not very probably cooked and eaten. But if the rules were probably sold into slavery

P,C, It's namenski. What would you want in this game, everything worked as expected? Read feedback, reviews and so on. And all questions will disappear by themselves.

X
Xenomorph_drone 26.01.20

You hit X, there will be a menu of call of the ship.
PeroAlxp
The game is not abandoned, the reviews are not relevant.

A
AleksBes 26.01.20

PeroAlxp
Bitches! Little I their heads sweep! I'll have more to shoot! =))

Xenomorph_drone
Dude, thank you! Come home - I will try!
And then I was upset that all about loot... and the boat.

Z
Zere 26.01.20

So much time has passed and the bug was gone... and the truck that they give in the story(to help fend off pirates) and I took the captain of the ship talked to him 1-2 times, while using his dialogue resources you can throw and I threw it... and ran to the exit to give fuel to warp, to jump, the Navigator to talk to me would not have, and when I take off from a planet with fuel, trying to encourage truck through the X and I say you do not have this... so Here I am left without resources and truck...